It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 371
C.Paladine:
1. I too spoke about the ROF of 2. Yes Cybers should have it because it is fluffy for them to have more advanced riffles.
2. So because one thing is broken [Shark spam] then you accept another [Rist]?
3. ML should be dengerous to vechicles = have CD(2) or they are useless.
4. I am veteran of first ed. Firstly Mishima was not unplayable [I won many times]. Secondly they were underpowered compared to other armies because their units were not like in fluff [not the other way] and overcosted. Now they are closer to fluff than ever, that's why they are so good.
5. Please do not take my opinions as some kind of ''hate'' attacks on Imperial. I want this game to be both balanced and fluffy and will criticise things than I think could be done better no matter what faction [just read my suggestions about Shiryo-X on other topic. If I was like you think then I would not want him toned down.].


Last edited by Shadow Walker on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 371
trikk wrote:
I think the W4 vs W3 is nothing compared to St attribute which is... random.

Some human have 8, some have 12. Some monsters have 8, some monsters have 12 ;)
I`m really waiting for a revised/2nd Edition Rulebook with the FAQs etc.

Fully agree! St [and Con] of some units makes no sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 pm
Posts: 120
Location: France
Shadow Walker wrote:
C.Paladine:
1. I too spoke about the ROF of 2. Yes Cybers should have it because it is fluffy for them to have more advanced riffles.
2. So because one thing is broken [Shark spam] then you accept another [Rist]?
3. ML should be dengerous to vechicles = have CD(2) or they are useless.

Within each corporation you can find an OP unit/hero combo. Imperial have Rist with his W4 and R15. The shorter range imo justifies the 4W.

Shadow Walker wrote:
4. I am veteran of first ed. Firstly Mishima was not unplayable [I won many times]. Secondly they were underpowered compared to other armies because their units were not like in fluff [not the other way] and overcosted. Now they are closer to fluff than ever, that's why they are so good.

Underpowed and overcosted means for me unplayable without a 30T truck of luck.

Shadow Walker wrote:
5. Please do not take my opinions as some kind of ''hate'' attacks on Imperial. I want this game to be both balanced and fluffy and will criticise things than I think could be done better no matter what faction [just read my suggestions about Shiryo-X on other topic. If I was like you think then I would not want him toned down.].

Noted. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Posts: 105
Location: Pais Vasco - Spain
Shadow Walker wrote:
trikk wrote:
I think the W4 vs W3 is nothing compared to St attribute which is... random.

Some human have 8, some have 12. Some monsters have 8, some monsters have 12 ;)
I`m really waiting for a revised/2nd Edition Rulebook with the FAQs etc.

Fully agree! St [and Con] of some units makes no sense.



Totally agree.
Con in the Brotherhood is insane.
Razides with Con 8?
Big Bob Watts St 12? Shiryo-X St 11? Nepharites St10?

I like game balance but be more coherent with the background is good too.

Anyway, better talk here only about FAQ Questions, there are A LOT now, and hope that Jarek can check them and try to make a great 1.3 (some of the questions are self explained, but others are normal doubts)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 418
Location: San Fransisco Bay Area
I am collecting the questions now, many of these are as Alakhai put it self explanatory, but others really do have merit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 43
I have a few more:

1. If a model with Rof greater than 1 makes an aim action and then shoots at a vehicle, can it choose the hit location for all shots or only the first one? Reading it RAW, the restriction to the first shot applies only to bonuses to St and RS, not choosing the location (meaning that you can choose location for all shots).

2. The rules for restoration of SP on Vulkans and Attila Exterminateur have different wordings. Do they work the same or is there any difference?

3. If a model beginning its activation in CC is given a second action, can the second action be used only for CC or move actions, or can it desengage and then shoot?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Germany - Cologne (Köln)
Hi Prodos-Team,
when do you plan to release the v1.3?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 418
Location: San Fransisco Bay Area
fumble wrote:
Hi Prodos-Team,
when do you plan to release the v1.3?

As soon as we are finished with it. Sorry I cannot be more specific, I have collected the relevant questions in this thread and will be working to get them answered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 pm
Posts: 4
Edward S. Murdoch have Infiltrate rule, what with other squad members?
In rules, Infiltrate dont affect whole squad if squad leader have this rule.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 pm
Posts: 13
if I buy an inquisitor as upgrade of a troop squad commander, this guy had a free art power?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles_red v1.0.1 designed by Team -Programming forum-سيارات للبيع .