It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 pm 

If I replace a Chasseur Squad Commander with a Dr. Diana Neoclone, does the Mirage Generator skill still apply? If yes, do I have to nominate a Chasseur to be the one to place it, or does the Neoclone do it?

In general, what happens with squad commander specific skills if I add a lord to the squad so it doesn't really have a squad commander?

Seems like adding lords wouldn't be that great an option if I lose out on things like the Mirage Generator.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:11 am 

What happens when a model disengage from a stunned enemy model? I found no specification in the rules, so i reckon it takes the normal free slash. is that right?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:45 am 

1) Mishima's "The Way of Enlightenment" and Cybertronic's "Unblinking eye" both refers to ignoring negative modifiers to "Range". Is that correct? Is it really RANGE or RS? Are there actually some effects in the game which reduce RANGE?

2) Mishima's "Greatness of the Good" says that any models within 1,5" takes a st10 piercing autohit AVV3. Armour value for models hit is halved for this psychic attack. Yes, but don't psychic attacks works on WP instead of armour value? What is the point of halving AV? (maybe just for vehicles...)

3) Really Kunshu Dragonraiders are slowed by terrains?
- And that's a personal thought rather than a question: Aren't 100 points each a little too much (same for Pretorian Stalkers), in respect for example of Purple Sharks, Demon Hunters or Guardi Oblati? Miniature is awsome, but I don't know if they are worth of using, (considering in normal game, if i deploy them, i cant' either choose the meka) and that's a pity.

4) Will Prodos consider to sell single cards (other than resources)? I think that would be useful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:05 pm 

Shadow Walkers:

1. Should they have a squad commanders? (for i.e. casting Ki purpose and coherency)
2. What happens when an enemy model is placed on top of a SW deployment token? How they are deployed when it happens?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16