It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:59 pm 

A revised HotSS came out to replace the customisation of Warlords in the main rulebook. However, the revised version says to refer to the rulebook for customising Lords.

Is this a stop-gap? The stats for Lords is pretty generic, and can only be changed so much. Also, the Lords' weapon is longer ranged, meaning you can't make a CC Lord to support you main Warlord. Also, the Lords n the main rulebook actuallt have access to a lot of different skills than are available in HotSS (gotta love the abbreviation!).

Just want to know if this is 'just how it is', or a revised Lords customiser will be released?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 pm 

Yes for Lords use the rules in the rulebook, they will be generic, until we get a chance to devise a Lord upgrade system similar to HotSS.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 am 

Big Jim V wrote:
Yes for Lords use the rules in the rulebook, they will be generic, until we get a chance to devise a Lord upgrade system similar to HotSS.

Thanks for the update. Any further news when you guys get it would be appreciated! The new Warlord custom rules add so much depth to the game, and I'm looking forward to doing the same with my Lords.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:48 am 

Still you can't use custom Lords in tournaments, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 am 

So how would the main rule's custom lord rules work for Imperials? It says they have general rules that apply to their whole army, but Imperials technically have none since were labeled Wolfbane or MOW and both have significant differences (i would wager Wolfbane would be the more powerful one, as they give me 2 silent howl points).
I went to make a custom Lord and noticed this. I dont feel like the balance between Wolfbane and MOW general rules are at the point where i can just "claim" one or the other for free.