It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Warzone 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 pm 

Throw Saigo, Shadow walkers, rd and infiltrating Tiger dragons in to Capitol face. This action give your troops time to advance in to enemy lines. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:19 pm 

Dunnagh wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I think that not everything is balances perfectly. We made a great effort to do so in the last "patch" and succeeded in many places. It seems you encountered a situation that is not perfect, unfortunately. If we compare them to similar squads like Necromutants, they seem to come out a bit too strong.

I guess we´ll have to put that one on the watchlist and see if other players feel that way, too. Sometimes, a squad choice that seems to be "too good" is compensated by the rest of the army. But we´ll have to see.

Yeah! I can imagine it IS very difficult to balance such a complex game and I can also understand a troop can be strong to compensate other army's weakness.

But hey, I think overall you did a great job and the fact you continue to balance forces (changing point, profiles and so on) is fantastic and very much appreciated by the community.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:23 pm 

Pijak wrote:
Throw Saigo, Shadow walkers, rd and infiltrating Tiger dragons in to Capitol face. This action give your troops time to advance in to enemy lines. ;)

Capitol too has some fearsome infiltrating troops. If you win the Initiative infiltrating TD and Crimson Devils + Screaming Devil (lovely models!) are good othervise they manage to squash you in your deployment zone while Heavy infantry shots at you from everywhere! :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:08 pm 

I agree that singular activations distinguish WZR from 40k. But it's a worse system for battle scale, designed for 10-20 model skirmishes. I mean - when a big infiltrating/DRing unit with CC and template weapons (Mortificators, Etoiles) is activated, it takes A LOT of time to go through the whole squad.

Mitch Hunter is already in my top 2 of the strongest Lords. Well, he's expensive and weak, but his cards are better than anything (I mean broken).

Infiltrators against Capitol? How? Sea Lions always deploy first (regardless of initiative) and deny the opportunity to approach Heavy Inf line. Shadow Walkers? They won't get ROI in most cases (at least not against 1-wound Capitol models).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7