It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:44 pm 

Fresh off the Facebook news feed!

Quote:
Jarek Ever
47 mins · Piła, Poland
Hi there, for last few months our proof reading team has gone through every faction to improve game balance. We would like to say a big Thank You to our proofreading team and introduce new, rebalanced PDFs for each faction than can be download from our website! http://calc.prodos.co.uk/photos/game_an ... ons1_5.zip
Hope you will like the changes!
Official release - tomorrow.

here's the link!

http://calc.prodos.co.uk/photos/game_an ... ons1_5.zip

Edit: All faction but Imperial it seems, as they just got a new book a few months ago!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:05 am 

Probably worth a post in the general rules section.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:39 am 

It's really a pleasure to look at these changes. The faction rules seem cleaned up, units are either improved or toned down where it was needed. I'll miss weapons overhaul upgrade on my Scorpions, but that doesn't change the fact that I like the changes as a whole.

Any information if there will be a book with the new rules published? I'd buy one immediately.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:37 pm 

Yay!!!!!!

Also could someone please post a link to the fabled Facebook feed and the also fabled Facebook forum? I have a FB account but I can't find the posts that people usually talk and comment about (rules errata, Jarek's news, etc.).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:59 pm 

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357812617583537/?ref=bookmarks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:19 pm 

Finally! Thank you ADG_Wraith!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:28 pm 

With the new rules I would like to try lord with Rapid Deployment.
May I use the lord with 125pts (Valerie Duval) and one unit of etoiles mortant with 120pts in diesel tournaments? Or the only exception for RD is warlord?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 pm 

only for the Warlord.

"Squads with the Rapid Deployment skill are subject to the following restrictions in Diesel Powered Tournaments. For every 250pts in your list you may spend 50 points on squads that may use Rapid Deployment skill. (Warlords with the RD skill are exempt from this limitation)."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:30 am 

I noticed that many of the factions got boosts. Dark Legion, Brotherhood and Mishima have had a great many units now get Gas Masks as part of their profile. Some like the Dark Legion have models that are not modeled with any sort of gas mask getting them, while one form of Razide is completely immune to gas weapons and stun effects.

Unfortunately Some units have lost their gas masks, or rules they previously had from supplements that said they had them (Imperial rules 1.0 stated all Bauhaus infantry units except Etoiles Mortant and Laura got gas masks). Now this has been changed, and the new Bauhaus list does not allow Venusian Rangers who are modeled with gas masks do not get them. These units are too expensive to be lost to gas weaponry, which there is a lot in the Imperial army.

Some units should be remodeled to show they have gas masks, while those modeled with them like Venusian Rangers and Mishima Dragon Riders should get gas masks added to their rules.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 pm 

I've just noticed that the faction rules have once again received a small update - there have been changes to Mirrormen and Voltigeur rules for example. Has anyone got a full list of changes? I'm not keen on printing it all again.