It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm 

seven wrote:
A question that came up long time ago but was never officially answered.

Are vehicles allowed to reverse? If yes how much (at what speed)?

That is on the list, I know there is an answer being generated as I type! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 pm 

Kraig_K wrote:
From FB WZR Group:
David Argüeso Hernández
Query: if I have Lord Nozaki as my Warlord And take some Armoured Chasseur as Support
Can I take cards from Cybertronic For an Advanced Game?
Just the ones for the Armoured Chasseur?
Or only Mishima's Cards???

(As of the moment this is unanswered)

This one is covered in the current Official FAQ:
Q: Can I include any cards from any faction in my deck?
A: No, your deck must consist of only cards from your faction.

Q: If I am using a Cartel Agent, or models which are not from my Faction (such as Brotherhood Troopers in a Bauhaus army), can I use cards from those factions?
A: No, you may ONLY use the cards that came with those models or that are bonded to those models.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:36 am 

Everything in the current working FAQ will go into the final one.

A request from me: Please explain your rules query as thoroughly as possible when posting it. It will help me get the best answers possible and determine the validity of the query.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:22 pm 

Quote:
10th “Venusian Bucktails” Assault Battalion: All Friendly Capitol ‘Troop’, ‘Support’, ‘Warlord’ and ‘Lord’ Type Squads may reroll any unsuccessful Pinning or Break Tests. Cost 50 Points.

Warlord and Lords are Fearless (and some Support), so whats the point of this?

------------------------------------------

Quote:
Strategy Cards – These cards mainly affect the battlefield. They can only be played between Squad Activation Phases of any player. The player which will Activate the next Squad may choose to play a Strategy Card before the enemy player. Only 1 Strategy card can be in play at any time. Unless otherwise specified, Strategy Cards are removed from play in the Control Phase and added to the owning Player’s Discard Pile.

Tactical Cards – These cards affect Squads or single Models. They can only be issued between individual Model Activations. Only 1 Tactical Card can be allocated to a Squad in a Game Turn. A player may choose to discard a Tactical Card from play at any point in a Game Turn. The Tactical Cards can be played on any Squad (friendly or foe). Unless otherwise specified, Tactical Cards are removed from play in the Control Phase and added to the owning Player’s Discard Pile.

Gear Cards – These cards are not normally removable (unless specified otherwise) and can affect a Squad, battlefield feature, individual Model and/or Resource Card. Each player may have up to three Gear Cards in play. The Active Gear Cards should be placed next to the relevant Squad Reference Card. The Card owning player may choose to discard a Gear Card from play at any point in a Game Turn. The Gear Cards can be played on any Squad (friendly or foe).

Do you really can discard Tactical Cards at any point? Your oponent gives your Squad a Tactical and can discard it inmediatelly or maybe they work like the Gear Cards and the text must say "The Card owning player may choose to discard"?

When do you play Gear Cards? What is their timming?

------------------------------------------

How work this card versus Impenetrable Armour in general?
How work this card versus a Vehicle?
How work this card versus a Flamer Attack Type: Piercing (Plaguedealer of the Razide)? A X(12) or 0?
How work this card versus a Flamer Attack Type: Blast (a lot of examples)? A X(12) or 0?
How work this card versus a Flamer Attack Type: Psychic (Golgotha)? WP 0?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm 

Doomtrooper Special Skill - ''Models with the Doomtrooper Special Skill may be paired." From fluff we know what DT pair is and how they act but we need claryfication in game terms. Do paired means that they become a squad = one of them is squad leader, they must follow squad coherency etc.?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:58 pm 

When you add an Inquisitor to a Brotherhood Troopers Squad, this Squad becomes 'Fearless'?
You roll with your Squad Leader, and it is Fearless.
How work this vs Special Skills like Hail of Lead (Big Bob Watts), Grenade of Flies (Necromutants), etc?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:07 pm 

How work some skills that are 'Bonded' to Weapons and not the 'Hero'?
For example, Big Bob Watts has Untold Devastation attached to his weapon. This Weapon Special Skills works when you use Tank-Eater Rounds that 'changes' the weapon?

Suggestion: If that skill works with ALL ranged attack (imagine a Card that gives hima Bazooka for example) that should be a HERO Special Skills, not attached to the weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm 

Another question: Do voltigeur drones get actions points the same turn they are spawned or do they need to wait one turn before they can act?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 am 

I have just submitted a large batch of questions to Prodos.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 am 

Big Jim V wrote:
I have just submitted a large batch of questions to Prodos.

Awesome! You still want my list gathered from the FAQ's on the forum? Some were answered on Facebook but still included them in the list.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next