It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:30 pm 

I think me and Tom got the most recent stuff posted here, on FB and we trolled all FAQ threads. We decided that the sooner we collected and sorted the questions the sooner we could see an official FAQ! So for now, I think we are good, I do appreciate the help!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm 

Excellent! I really appreciate the effort :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm 

Thanks this was a real labor of love for Tom and I to go through and do!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am 

Where can I find offcial FAQ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:56 pm 

A question about Rail - when a weapon can Turn to burn to get rail, does it lose its ROF?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:58 pm 

Not at all, there is no information that rail would take away ROF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:49 pm 

Target Sense allows a model to ignore the Target Priority rule. Is a model with Target Sense also allowed to ignore Dr. Diana's "Oh, she's lovely!" passive skill since it requires them to take a Target Priority test? They are required to take the test because of her skill but their skill allows them to ignore it.

Thanks,

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm 

FabsterPL wrote:

I think that Michael's question is more about the section of Rail that states, "If the RS test is successful, draw an imaginary line from the Model making the Ranged Attack towards the Primary Target (and any Secondary Targets if the ROF is higher than 1) to the maximum weapon range.

So, if you have a Rail weapon with a ROF of just one it seems that it can only hit the primary target regardless of how far out it shoots. Do you need an ROF of two to be able to hit more than the primary target when using a Rail weapon? If not, what does that whole paragraph really mean then?

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 am 

mtheurer wrote:
FabsterPL wrote:

I think that Michael's question is more about the section of Rail that states, "If the RS test is successful, draw an imaginary line from the Model making the Ranged Attack towards the Primary Target (and any Secondary Targets if the ROF is higher than 1) to the maximum weapon range.

So, if you have a Rail weapon with a ROF of just one it seems that it can only hit the primary target regardless of how far out it shoots. Do you need an ROF of two to be able to hit more than the primary target when using a Rail weapon? If not, what does that whole paragraph really mean then?

Mark

Indeed - that was the question (and I excuse my brevity as I was typing it on my iPad in the middle of our game).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 am 

rail weapons fire a 1mm wide template from the weapon out to the weapon's maximum range. don't templates effect everything under them (or at least have a chance to)?

the way I read it a rail weapon with a RoF higher than 1 will place as many templates as the Rof.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next