It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:21 pm 

Hi,

me and my friend (Bauhaus vs Imperial) just made a first game and we need a help with some game rules:

1. When leaving CC do I must pass some test or I just move?
2. Squad coherency - do the squad leader need a LOS?
3. Page 43 Burn a Resource Card and you can add heal. How this heal works? Is it so that in the end of my turn I burn a card and add heal ability to my model (I expect until end of turn) or when some my model got hit and I have spare resource card I instantly use heal?
4. Imperial GREYHOUND does need a LOS to fire? Or LOS of some trencher?
5. Imperial smoke bobms - how long it stays in game?
6. When firing on a vehicle and I hit do I use only AV number or strength of a gun + AV?
7. There was a situation when my friend's trecher was on a sentry, I moved from behind the croner, he wanted to activate the trencher but he was facing my model with his model's back. Can he use sentry or he must be facing by front in order to use it?

Thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:49 pm 

1. You just move away, but any opponents in CCWR get a free attack on the moving model.
2. No LoS is required for coherency.
3. It seems to be until the end of the turn.
4. The greyhound fires in the same manner as when a model is throwing a grenade. You aim at some point on the ground and then add/subtract modifiers for aiming at that point. The greyhound's LoS is used for the chimney.
5. Do you mean the smoke bombs that trenchers can deploy? The token stays on the board until the end of the turn. This goes for all tokens without SPs. Tokens _with_ SPs stay on the board until destroyed.
6. Only the weapon's AVV is used when attacking vehicles. ST is only used for attacking non-vehicle models.
7. He'd have to use his sentry action to turn his model and then he can't do anything since turning on the spot is a move action. In effect, a model on sentry can only react to enemy models in front of it.

Hope that helped. =)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:17 pm 

Thanks!
1. So when my model moves the oponent gets an instant free attack?
Also one more question. Is the Vulkan affected by gas weapons?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:10 pm 

I re-read the close combat rules. You have to pass a ST test if you are fighting a model on an equal or larger base and voluntarily want to disengage. My bad. Sorry for any confusion. But other than that, yes. If your model moves out of CCWR, the opponent gets a free slash.

Since the Vulcan does not have a Con value to test against, it is immune to the Greyhound's standard gas grenade (as well as any other attacks that tests against Con), but it can be hurt if the Greyhound fires an acid gas grenade, since that weapon has an AVV.