It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: FAQ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:18 am 

Astijan wrote:
@ Darth Yoda:
This is a layered beta test, where we are to test the rules layer by layer. At this time identical forces are used, the army composition rules will follow lateron.

Sounds good. I would like it if we could mix Doomtroopers in some way, with some kind of disadvantage perhaps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 pm 

Darth Yoda wrote:
Astijan wrote:
@ Darth Yoda:
This is a layered beta test, where we are to test the rules layer by layer. At this time identical forces are used, the army composition rules will follow lateron.

Sounds good. I would like it if we could mix Doomtroopers in some way, with some kind of disadvantage perhaps.

Maybe if each faction has an allied one. Michima might even have it with the Dark Legion. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:06 am 

This may sound silly, but having never really played card games, I'm not familiar with "Turn to Burn" thing on the resource cards. Does that mean that you "burn" the card (which I guess means use it to fuel a Strategy or Tactical card) it is removed from play? Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 am 

To represent that you are expending the resource (or 'burning' it), you turn the card around on the table.
At the end of the game turn, you turn all those cards around back to their original position, ready for the next game turn.

Does that help?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 pm 

I have two questions:

1. If an enemy model moves through the ccwr of one of my model given that I pass a Ld check I can stop the engaging model. My model is not moved correct?
If my model was on sentry I would not require a Ld check and I could still use my "reserve" action. What happens in the close combat then? When can I use my reserve action to fight? After the engaging model, before or simultaneously?

2. Dive for cover only works whilst on sentry correct? Otherwise I don't understand how it works tbh...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 pm 

rob_alderman wrote:
To represent that you are expending the resource (or 'burning' it), you turn the card around on the table.
At the end of the game turn, you turn all those cards around back to their original position, ready for the next game turn.

Does that help?

Yes, thanks for the clarification.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 am 

Hello
according to the rules "only one Strategy card can be in play at any time".That means only one for player or only one in total? In this second case: If you play a strategy card when one is in play,you cancel the first card thats already on play or you can´t play your card because there is another on play?

Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 am 

Hello Boreno.

You may only have on strategy card in play. Only one player may have a strategy card in play at any time. 2 Players or more cannot play a strategy card at the same time.

Strategy cards usually only last 1 full game turn.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:13 am 

Thank you!
There is another question: models engaged in close combat have only 1 action: resources can be used to give them a second action?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 am 

About rules 1.2

Power Shot Rule 1 on a D20
If you roll a 1 charging with a Monster with the proper bonuses, or with the example Sherman Model 7, or another situation, doing Critical Force 2 or more, this means that you do 2 or more wounds automatically that cannot be saved? If this is yes, you can use heal? That heal "heals" all the wound effect, 2 or more wounds with only 1 roll?

Fumble Rule 20 on a D20
If you roll a 20 in your first attack of your RoA or RoF, on your first action, you turn ends inmediatelly?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next