It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:17 pm 

I have access to the guys at Prodos a lot more than most, with only 6 guys in the office they are really short on time. If I compile a list of the unanswered rules questions I can start getting questions answered and the FAQ updated.

Has anyone compiled a list of questions for the FAQ in document form. If there is not one would someone like to start compiling one for me? Sadly I do not have time to troll through all the threads on this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:24 pm 

Also going to need what the PDF rules/faction lists corrected from the printed book. Otherwise you will have those with just the printed book with FAQ's that might already be answered by the PDF's.

1. FAQ's from the current PDF's
2. FAQ's from the printed book then check if any are corrected by the PDF's.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:47 pm 

I understand that Kurt, we still have to start somewhere.

Again anyone want to help?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 am 

I have some questions in an excell file, but they all have been answered already, mostly through facebook. Still, they should be in the FAQ as well. The only unanswered question so far came up yesterday and it is about upgrades related to "Bringers of the light" special rule, more specifically if an Inquisitor upgrade can be taken with a squad of Brotherhood troopers. The rest questions from the forum have been answered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 am 

Seven please post the questions and the answers so I can get a start on this. I have the green light from Prodos to start compiling the FAQ.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:46 pm 

I can start sifting thru the Q&A's here if someone wants to tackle the ones on Facebook.

Just so I understand Jim you want FAQ's that got answered and any not yet covered posted here in this thread. For ones already covered in the PDF but not print do we cite the page number of the PDF?

Thx.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 pm 

I understand Jim wants answered and unanswered to pass them to the guys from Prodos and finally compile final FAQ which is definitely needed

Here is the pdf that includes some rules that should go to the FAQ, also card errors (should be in the FAQ as well)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Edit: Jim, once the FAQ is complete, maybe it is a good idea to make changes in the pdf rulebook for 1.1 ver.
Edit 2: The typos in the excell file I provided are typos from the pdf, so in the printed book there are many more that were corrected in the pdf.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 pm 

Thanks guys, the plan it to compile the FAQ questions (both answered and unanswered), get em answered, then update the PDF's and release the FAQ.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:06 pm 

Big Jim V wrote:
Thanks guys, the plan it to compile the FAQ questions (both answered and unanswered), get em answered, then update the PDF's and release the FAQ.

That is great news indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm 

Yeah it is gonna take some time, as I have to run everything past Prodos, but we will be moving forward very soon!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next