It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 pm 

Hi

I still hesitate on my Kickstarter supplements, I need more information.

Have your different boxes "from the same unit" different poses ? (exemple: Are the Undead légionnaires starter and Add-on the same models?)

How much options Contain your boxes (Weapons & other options) ?

How much are the "mini and maxi size" of units and them Army limitations ? (example: character >> mini0, maxi1 and unique)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 pm 

I guess they has split the larger boxes. Instead 10 minis, you now only get five minis, but it is still the same minis. Hoe this helped.

quat from Prodos
"this will be variable, but rough rules troop 3-12, monster 1-3 and walker and vehicles 1"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 pm 

demielf wrote:
Hi

Have your different boxes "from the same unit" different poses ? (exemple: Are the Undead légionnaires starter and Add-on the same models?)

How much are the "mini and maxi size" of units and them Army limitations ? (example: character >> mini0, maxi1 and unique)

Miniatures in the starter box and in the add ons boxes are the same, however, they are multipart, with several hundred different options and different poses available through mixing up parts from the same box.

If the kits go to plastic (which I am sure they will), then the kits will have more options than minimum. Supposedly spare shoulderpads, possibly weapon options etc... I am not certain on this.

I think minimums/maximums are probably still being worked out. I'd like to know this, as it would help knowing how many Razides I can have etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:02 pm 

demielf wrote:
Hi

Understand for the 2 first points

And for the last, i think that the "mini and maxi size" of units and them "Army limitations" are really important for a this Kickstarter.

For exemple:
-Golgotha, Max Steiner, Laura the blessed vestal, Dr Diana, Alakhai, Angelica, Cardinal Dominic and Mishima are Characters (unique) in old WZ version
-Judicator, Immortal and Everassur must be Unit attachement, Individual or Characters
-If the Maximum of "standard troopers" unit were 15 (i suppose) Starter + add-on were usefull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 pm 

The Immortal and Everasseur are both 'heroes' and are limited to 1 int he same way as Max Steiner, for example.

The Judicator is a 'Walker' (or possibly a Monster), in the same way as a Vulkan.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm 

demielf wrote:
demielf wrote:
Hi

-If the Maximum of "standard troopers" unit were 15 (i suppose) Starter + add-on were usefull

Its useful because it allows you to field 3 small squads of 5, two squads of uneven numbers (7 and 8 or 10 and 5 and so forth) or if minimum size is lower (say 3 or 4) you cold field 3 small squads, which can be useful when trying to out manuever the enemy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 pm 

rob_alderman wrote:
The Immortal and Everasseur are both 'heroes' and are limited to 1 int he same way as Max Steiner, for example.
The Judicator is a 'Walker' (or possibly a Monster), in the same way as a Vulkan.

Thanks for this information ^^

peacekeeper_b wrote:
demielf wrote:
demielf wrote:
Hi

Its useful because it allows you to field 3 small squads of 5, two squads of uneven numbers (7 and 8 or 10 and 5 and so forth) or if minimum size is lower (say 3 or 4) you cold field 3 small squads, which can be useful when trying to out manuever the enemy.

In my opinion, big unit are there to stuck a small unit or block a zone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm 

Hi, a bit of clarity regarding heroes.

Named ones will be limited to 1 per battlefield e.g. Max, angelika, immortal

Others heroes could be classed as repeatable, e.g. The Everassurs

Others though named fluff wise could be repeated, dr Diana who is a clone

You can also design your own so could play max Steiner and your own character who uses the same model

Heroes can be the commander, so your army could be lead by THE immortal and have any combination of Everassurs and Dianas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 pm 

Thanks for this clarification! For some people it is a detail but for me it is an important news (example: 2 Everassurs which walks, seems dangerous)

PS: Dark Légions and Brotherwood are my favorite factions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 am 

Prodos wrote:
Hi, a bit of clarity regarding heroes.

Named ones will be limited to 1 per battlefield e.g. Max, angelika, immortal

Others heroes could be classed as repeatable, e.g. The Everassurs

Others though named fluff wise could be repeated, dr Diana who is a clone

You can also design your own so could play max Steiner and your own character who uses the same model

Heroes can be the commander, so your army could be lead by THE immortal and have any combination of Everassurs and Dianas

That's interesting!!!