It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 pm 

Like: all Legion, all Bauhaus [they need to make Vulcan more bulky though], all Brotherhood [would prefer chain weapon instead of sword on Judicator], Cybertronic Chasseurs and Attilla,Tatsumoto.
Dislike: Cybertronic Evarassur [looks like corrupted by Necrotech rather than pure Cyb] and Immortal [looks like kid's cartoon hero Megaman].

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:36 pm 

Like Brotherhood and Bauhaus and Dark Legion.

Dislike Cybertronic.

And anything Mishima.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 pm 

Like the new Cybertronic. All of it, even Megaman. I like that it evokes the imagery of "classic" Cybertronic, but in a far better manner than the original models.

I like the new Dark Legion. The new Alakhai model is stunning, and is definitely getting picked up even if I don't play them.

I am lukewarm on the Brotherhood. While the sculpts are great & confer the feel of the army well... it's not grabbing me. Probably for the same reason I didn't pick up Forsaken in Dark Ages though- the "religious zealot" trope is overplayed for me personally, after a decade+ of playing dark crusader from that other company.

Bauhaus...honestly I'm tired of discussing. One of my buddies in LXG called Dibs on them the moment he saw them, so for me they're in the "somebody else's girlfriend" category. I've been able to accept all the various renditions we've seen so far, and never thought any of them were "low quality" or "poorly sculpted." Everything beyond that is artist's conceptualization, which to me is Artist's Prerogative, so I'm cool with it. I just want to get beyond bauhaus and talk about something new.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm 

So far as of today I am liking everything I am seeing in the pipeline for production.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:03 pm 

There is nothing i dislike in the new range and my favorit so far must be the undead legionaries.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 pm 

I`m (99%) behind most of the new figures, some of the middle produced figures in the old range were a little flat(to aid moulding). The attraction of MC in both rule forms made me buy poorly positioned sculps. The look of the new figures look like straining the old budget, The Brotherhood and Cybertronic are my top choice. I said elsewhere on the forum that my old Cybertronic were the bain of my army as they got such humour from friends. I hated the machines for many of the fraction so I hope they get modernization treatment. The Cutlass of Capital was my dream machine.
Praise the Cardinal but pass me a Gehenna Puker.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 pm 

I cannot wait to open up the shrinkwrap and smell all those beautiful miniatures... Not to mention build and paint them!

Nothing there that I do not like, but the things I like most are the Zombie Legionnaires, The Razide, Alakhai and Cybertronic Chasseurs!
Honestly though, I am stunned by the high level of quality in the Prodos Games design team. Not to mention the consistent responses to feedback.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 am 

Bauhaus - Really liking the finalized Hussars, Angelika looks pretty awesome, the Vulkan could use a little more armor on the legs but otherwise it look cool. Really excited to see the new Ranger art get turned into models.

Brotherhood - Dominic is holding his sword by the blade for some reason, but otherwise he looks great. The Troopers really evoke the feel of Brotherhood and look great, but I do miss the old female Trooper Sergeant. The Judicator looks cool, but is a bit weird at first.

Dark Legion - Everything looks AMAZING. Seriously; I'm torn between Brotherhood and Legion as my second starter box because Legion is just turning out so great. Love the Razaide especially; that thing looks friggin' awesome.

Cybertronic - A bit torn on these guys. I LOVED the 2nd edition models and was hoping they'd follow that design scheme. So far the designs aren't really wowing me, and they feel a bit off.

I'm actually pretty interested to see how they handle Capital.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 am 

LaBambaMan wrote:
Bauhaus - Really liking the finalized Hussars, Angelika looks pretty awesome, the Vulkan could use a little more armor on the legs but otherwise it look cool. Really excited to see the new Ranger art get turned into models.

Brotherhood - Dominic is holding his sword by the blade for some reason, but otherwise he looks great. The Troopers really evoke the feel of Brotherhood and look great, but I do miss the old female Trooper Sergeant. The Judicator looks cool, but is a bit weird at first.

Dark Legion - Everything looks AMAZING. Seriously; I'm torn between Brotherhood and Legion as my second starter box because Legion is just turning out so great. Love the Razaide especially; that thing looks friggin' awesome.

Cybertronic - A bit torn on these guys. I LOVED the 2nd edition models and was hoping they'd follow that design scheme. So far the designs aren't really wowing me, and they feel a bit off.

I'm actually pretty interested to see how they handle Capital.

Cybertraonic look good and all, but they dont look MC to me.

The Cardinal is based on the cover ofthe Brotherhood sourcebok from the RPG, and that is how he holds the sword there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 am 

Like all Dark Legion at the Moment.
Dont like the Troopers of Brotherhood .They look so weak in their Body Armor :mrgreen: and i dont like the Vulcan to many Edges for my Taste.