It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:18 am 

LaBambaMan wrote:
I just get so tired of the Soviet insert faction in games. If you're going to do Russians at all then at least try something different and maybe make them based more on Tsarist Russia rather than just more Soviets.

let dark eden soldiers out in space....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 pm 

The new Warzone in just going in the right direction!

About Bauhaus:
I love the actual new design. It is modern version of Bauhaus.
Bauhaus is a mixture of Prussian, German, French, Austrian, Hungarian, Russian and a lot more influences. Pretty much it is the sum of all European continental influences.
The Pikelhauben for the Hussars are OK and I like them but there is no need to have Pikelhauben for all Bauhaus units.
The Prussian influences are part of Bauhaus but not exclusive the only possible design for helms.
As an example I love the helmet I see in the Vulcan.

Regarding all who are pissed of the actual changes (especially Bauhaus).

Prodos mentioned from the beginning that the old Bronner artwork will be the guideline of the new Warzone. It is not surprising then that people want to see just that they do what they said in the beginning.

Prodos asked in all communities (forums, FB, etc.) for feedbacks. The crowd took this request serious and gave them feedback and even better they listened to us. If they wanted no feedback they would never asked. And it is in general nothing wrong to give a feedback. Of course it is important how people give the feedback. You can be polite and constructive or rude and insulting. At the end Prodos has to make their decision alone if they stick to something or they think it is worth to change it.

Last edited by micmellon on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm 

LaBambaMan wrote:
I just get so tired of the Soviet insert faction in games. If you're going to do Russians at all then at least try something different and maybe make them based more on Tsarist Russia rather than just more Soviets.

House Romanov of Bauhaus is Tsarist Russia.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm 

I think that if some of you really want to have Russian like army in WZ then your best option is Sons of Rasputin tribe from Dark Eden. Just check names of their units: Soldats or Cossacks. And they are ruled by Tzar.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm 

Shadow Walker wrote:
I think that if some of you really want to have Russian like army in WZ then your best option is Sons of Rasputin tribe from Dark Eden. Just check names of their units: Soldats or Cossacks. And they are ruled by Tzar.

Or you could just check out my post in the gallery section :roll: :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61

I don't think they will bring out any DE tribes for a while but looking at the size of the games I think the tribes will be better off in this version due to the composition of the forces and the cards might give some fun mishaps like wandered into a toxic gas pocket, quicksand, giant fire ants nest etc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 pm 

Shadow Walker wrote:

Not what I am really looking for. Will probably just convert Bauhaus for the job. A little red paint, some USSR WW2 decals. And just alter the fluff a tad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm 

semai99 wrote:
Shadow Walker wrote:

Or you could just check out my post in the gallery section :roll: :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61

I don't think they will bring out any DE tribes for a while but looking at the size of the games I think the tribes will be better off in this version due to the composition of the forces and the cards might give some fun mishaps like wandered into a toxic gas pocket, quicksand, giant fire ants nest etc

Not what I am really looking for. Will probably just convert Bauhaus for the job. A little red paint, some USSR WW2 decals. And just alter the fluff a tad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm 

How on earth did I miss this lot till tonight, I agree with many of your comments I particularly think that we all love our version of MC, perhaps the fact that I considered all of the MC to be mine, and the two RPG`s I`m not so much hurt by the changes but exited, that a game that my friends (some now long gone) and my wife really enjoyed I`ve not played for 15 or more years is reborne, it is on this forum I see the future of MC. Remember at times our Chronicals have been in some terrible hands.We must thank Prodos for the return of our game and the posibilities of new friendships on this forum.
Cheers all.
Praise the Cardinal but pass me a Gheheena Puker.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:53 am 

Airborne wrote:
How on earth did I miss this lot till tonight, I agree with many of your comments I particularly think that we all love our version of MC, perhaps the fact that I considered all of the MC to be mine, and the two RPG`s I`m not so much hurt by the changes but exited, that a game that my friends (some now long gone) and my wife really enjoyed I`ve not played for 15 or more years is reborne, it is on this forum I see the future of MC. Remember at times our Chronicals have been in some terrible hands.We must thank Prodos for the return of our game and the posibilities of new friendships on this forum.
Cheers all.
Praise the Cardinal but pass me a Gheheena Puker.

Hear ye!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 pm 

[Cannesomme love y ="Airborne"]How on earth did I miss this lot till tonight, I agree with many of your comments I particularly think that we all love our version of MC, perhaps the fact that I considered all of the MC to be mine, and the two RPG`s I`m not so much hurt by the changes but exited, that a game that my friends (some now long gone) and my wife really enjoyed I`ve not played for 15 or more years is reborne, it is on this forum I see the future of MC. Remember at times our Chronicals have been in some terrible hands.We must thank Prodos for the return of our game and the posibilities of new friendships on this forum.
Cheers all.
Praise the Cardinal but pass me a Gheheena Puker.[/quote]

Can't say better. :twisted:

Hope some love to dark éden tribes too and soon ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8