It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:14 am 

Maybe they do not exist in the miniature game, only in the cardgame? For the moment i'm thinking about the Mercenary from the Mortificator booster and the Bodyguard from Inqusition. These are both characters i'd like to see in the game.

The Mercenary was working so that when a player threw him out there on the field a bidding war between all players occured and he went to the highest bidder, he was a Doomtrooper though. It might not be possible for him to get in the game in this manner here but i'm sure the community could come up with something if he gets made. A cool twist so to say, maybe just drop the bidding war and everybody that plays Doomtroopers could just get him on their team.

The Bodyguard was assigned to a Doomtrooper of your choice and he could take fire in the owners place until he either dies or gets assigned to another warrior. This procedure obviously will be a problem to replicate during Warzone, but again, a cool twist that perhaps can find a solution in this setting. The big gains i guess is that again all factions could use him, at least all Doomtroopers. He had very low fireing power but decent protection.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 am 

i like this couse it would be nice to add more to the cartel so to speak nick is rader alone at the moment yes.!?
and the boodygurd could hawe some leader test if he makes it infront of the objekt at the moment or somthing and who do not wont a big nasty guy on its side in battle??

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:43 pm 

Yay response! :mrgreen: Maybe the Bodyguard can be cheap, but he will never be more than one or two steps from he/she is assigned to, they will have to sync their movements. This character would be especially useful to protect the weaker characters which i hope will be coming, those who have some kind of special gift but just cant seem to stay alive very long.

Could'nt find the Bodyguard but i attached the mercenery to the post.

Attachments:
mercenary.jpg
mercenary.jpg [ 28.4 KiB | Viewed 6260 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm 

What is often missing in games that figures other than soldiers. Scientists, security, mechanics, management. etc. These are a few examples. One could expand the goals in the game and can be a variety of games. My dream, see the 13th Executive miniature. ;) But he is so mysterious that it is not possible;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm 

I'm not sure, but I keep hearing that I-Kore and their Void 1.1 game were an extension of ex-Target Games folks and what was going to come out for Warzone? They actually had a few milita models by Kev White that were stunning...

I'm a big fan of civilians in Skirmish games, so I'm hoping that Prodos will cover those in the future. They are, unfortunately, not the most popular buy though.

Once again, as always, we will have to wait and see!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm 

Robert

It is just dream. Some can be use as objective mark. Also can be universal scientist, personal staff use in may fraction. example.
Any thing in correct time. It just begins. Good luck! ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm 

Crog wrote:
Robert

It is just dream. Some can be use as objective mark. Also can be universal scientist, personal staff use in may fraction. example.
Any thing in correct time. It just begins. Good luck! ;) :lol:

Well you know, at least in the cardgame there were some characters with very bad stats but they had some some special gift to offer. One had to play some defense card for them, like a wall for them to hide behind. Obviously the Bodyguard was another option for them.I think in a miniature game them could could stay in hiding or by warriors side. I'äm a big scenery guy so that would be just fine. :twisted: