|Prodos Games LTD Forum
|Purple Shark question ...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Balteth [ Fri May 22, 2015 2:55 am ]|
|Post subject:||Purple Shark question ...|
I posted this in the rules discussion forum too. I'm just not sure which forum would get an answer.
Anyway, my friends and I have just started playing Warzone Resurrection and we have a few questions about the automated grenade system of the Purple Shark unit. If anyone is able to provide some insights on the below questions, it would be greatly appreciated:
1. When making an 'Automated Bombardment' attack do you still have to roll to hit, or are the attacks considered autohits?
2. If you do have to roll to hit, how far do the 'Fragmentation Grenades' scatter for a failed roll?
3. If you do have to roll to hit, can you aim the 'Anti-Tank Grenades' since they technically aren't 'template' weapons?
4. If you do have to roll to hit, do the 'Anti-Tank Grenades' scatter for a failed roll?
4. Can you drop three grenades on the same target?
Thanks heaps in advance.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group