It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Everasseur / Immortal?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm 

Oi! In the list of addons on the KS page, the "new everasseur" is called "immortal". I'm a little bit confused as to what is what. Plus, some early fluff I read said that the Everasseur was built from "the remains of the Immortal".

Care to clarify? 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 pm 

Hello @brynolf

Just look to update #5 in KS.

It is ... ....New Hero for Cybertronic! you can select this one or the one from Starter Box!

End of transmission.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am 

Every time I asked, I was told this was an alternate model for the Everasseur(not by Prodos, mind you). I'll be pretty disappointed if they don't use the same rules, as I don't ever want to use the one that's currently in the starter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 am 

Crog wrote:
Hello @brynolf

Just look to update #5 in KS.

It is ... ....New Hero for Cybertronic! you can select this one or the one from Starter Box!

End of transmission.

I've seen him before, thank you. Just not under that name. I like both the models, just wondering what the difference is, fluffwise.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 am 

I am assuming they will have the same rules, but the Immortal is an earlier model. The Everasseur was built from parts of the Immortal when it was destroyed.

I have no idea really! Can't wait to read some of the *updated* (not replaced, as it won't be!) background!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm 

Actually the Everasseur is one of the few designs I do not like. It look too asymmetrical for me. While the legs are OK, the rest simply does not look like the Cybertronic I "know" to me. The weapon is quite strange - it looks like a plasma cannon which does not belong to the original background.

Catinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am 

Plasma weaponry not in the original background. The Plasma Intruder, Plasma Carbine and Gehenna Puker would all disagree with that assessment. The first two fired plasma shells while the second was a variable fire plasma cannon that could fire a concentrated blast or an area spray (though Warzone only ever had it do the latter, in the RPG it did both).

Energy weapons certainly weren't common, but then, the Everasseur/Immortal appear to be one-off designs so it doesn't need to be a mass-production weapon it's mounting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 am 

To correct myself - there were "plasma" weapons, but not in the sense of the Grimdark settings. That weapon reminds me too much of the Heavy Plasma cannons from that other game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:05 am 

brynolf wrote:
Oi! In the list of addons on the KS page, the "new everasseur" is called "immortal". I'm a little bit confused as to what is what. Plus, some early fluff I read said that the Everasseur was built from "the remains of the Immortal".

Care to clarify? 8-)

what fluff did you read and yes pleas tell us theimmortals are like a groope or what and some "died" and becoome the everasseur or what??

:!: :?: :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 am 

are you absolutely positive that evaressur and immortal are two variants of the same mini ? i ordered two , but in that case it would be pointless (or considering the character count downright impossible http://warzonegame.com/product/37/immortal.html) to field twice the same character.