Hello all.
I need advice on this list

Warlord golgotha, transmogriphation
Lord Nepharite, bringer of dark tool
Unit l1 11 legionares, necromutant leader, 4xvalcheck
Unit l2 11 legionares, necromutant leader, 4xvalcheck
3 razides nazgaroth
7 necromutant

The trick is to use golgotha and nepharite with cards to boost the swarm of undead legionnares and to surprinsing quikly approch enemy to "create" new legionnares ...
Then, after the hail of FIRe arrives necromutant squad and razides to clean the field...
With transmogriphation and golgotha ability i can make legionnares arm 15 no modifier,
And then nepharite with dark tool can make a counterfire very heavy by the second squad. They move Well, with golgotha and nepharite ability.

My doubt is on razide weapon. I do not have consistent anti vehicle tech. So i thought of nazgaroth, but the plaguedealer is equally effective as it make razides more all round.

So What do you think Other weakness and or improvement i could make? Which trick with cards i can pull?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 am 

The Nazgaroth is great, with Crit damage 2, it knocks vehicles out quick. The range is also great at 30". I would stick with it to cover your UDLs as the move up. The Necro mutants are really good at anti vehicle as well, their bayonets are AVV2 and their rifles are AVV1 ROF 2. They can chip away at vehicles until they get into can opener range :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:56 am 

What about razides, should i keep them all in one Squad or make 2 or Three Squad, to make possible to sentry all of them.. and have more activation running?
All with nazgaroth... Of course

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:24 am 

I'd make your Razides all individuals. That means more activations, so you've got a better shot at outmanoeuvring your enemy and you can deploy them as individuals. Of course, this advice would change if you added other support units, but the principle is to max out your activations.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:32 pm 

Do you really need both golgotha and nepharite to support your legionnaires? I think that one should be enough. The other could be exchanged for nasca razides or a necrobeast.

Wraith is right about splitting the razides. I'd split them into 2 units.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:09 pm 

Well, golgotha is the warlord and give a full array of buff/debuff without cards.
It gives +1 to m and a , with few resources she has everithing, from ft psychic attack to 12" move to halving enemy armour to remove enemy unit cover.... All without considering cards.

Nepharite sinergy Well, giving more move capability for all undead legionnaire, with a good rifle for giving punches to vehicle or multi wound model, and can get very nasty up close...

And, at the Moment, are the only models i own...
I can just try out a custom warlord nepharite and a lord golgotha, but i dunno...

However the rest of the list is, for sure,

10 undead legionnaire, 1 necro boss, 4 valcheck
10 undead legionnaire, 1 necro boss, 4 valcheck
7 necromutant
1 razide with nazgaroth
1 razide with nazgaroth
1 razide with nazgaroth