It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 am 

The heads are the same to represent they are on a higher level of thinking than normal Necromutants. Think of them as somewhere between Necromutants and Centurions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 am 

For me, a tad TOO human looking. I'd hoped for the guy from the original Warzone book, the green/grey guy with the missing lips and long stringy hair. To me these look much too much the way the Centurions were presented. Will I still end up getting some though? Yessssss... May just use them as Centurions though and continue using the old Necromutant models, as they are much closer to how they were pictured in the original material.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm 

rob_alderman wrote:
The heads are the same to represent they are on a higher level of thinking than normal Necromutants. Think of them as somewhere between Necromutants and Centurions.

that would be nice and all but there are only two hero level necromutants in the pic but three who use heads from the centurion necrobeast. Or is that you folks showing of that the heads are interchangeable?
Of course I could simply be wrong about the third one from the right too, it's maybe only similiar because of the mask and that the angle doesn't show of the gaunt cheeks that the other lower level necros have.

Well it doesn't matter any way as long as you make sure that the centurions stand out from these once you make them I'll be happy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:54 pm 

I am sure Centurions will stand out, I'd imagine they will be less messy, taller and less bent over.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 pm 

Well if you can live up to that promise Rob, you have my vote =)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 pm 

Love 90% of the miniatures...about everything except for the head. They're just not Necromutants this way. This is what a Necromutant head should look like for me:

And if Prodos wanted to change that (maybe a less 90s camp look), I'd rather have seen a version of the suits that were made for the MC movie that never happened (there was one being started before the well known was made):

Since I'm not world's best sculptor, I'll go with the last look...sculpting some hair and DL logos shouldn't be that hard.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 pm 

I find it funny that theres a scope on their weapon when theres a huge handle right in front of it.... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:06 pm 

These are just neat.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:22 pm 

Feralzen wrote:
I find it funny that theres a scope on their weapon when theres a huge handle right in front of it.... ;)

lol, I agree, stranger things have happened though! :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 pm 

I`m pleased with them now, and the chance to get a conversion for the beast rider on foot, is the icing on the cake.
Cheers all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next