It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:30 am 

Sooooo
our rulebook for imperial corporation have:
"IR Goggles (2 points per Model): At the beginning of the squad activation, Turn to Burn 1 Resource Card. The squad ignores negative modifirs to Range. The squad does not receive any negative modifirs to RS caused by Light or Heavy Cover."
My questions:
1. Do i have to T2B to get both things: to ignor negative modifirs to weapon Range and ignore modifiers to RS from covers?
2. Sea Lions from capitol corporation have:
"Active: Blend In: If there are no enemy Models within 6” of any Model in the Squad, Turn to Burn 1 Resource Card at the start of the Squad’s activation. Each model in the Squad uses one Action Point. Sea Lions Models in the Squad can only be targeted by Ranged attacks if they are within 12” from the Model targeting them. Th Squad loses the ‘Blend In’ Special Skill instantly when a Model from the Squad initiates any Action (excluding the Basic Shooting Action and Pass Action). Th Blend In Special Skill remains active until the next Activation of Sea Lions Squad."
Does IR Googles ignore this special rule??
3. If enemy model have camouflage(x) and my model ignores cover this means that enemy model does not gains camouflage??
4. And if enemy has special skill stalk... does IR Googles ignors this special skill??

Please help me and give long answers :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:23 pm 

1) you only have to TTB1 to get both the ignore negative range modifiers and negative modifiers to RS from Light or Heavy cover.

2) No IR goggles do not ignore Blend In. Blend in does not modify your Range, it stops you from being able to make ranged attacks from outside of 12"

3) Camoflage is ignored only if the cover is ignored, not if the cover modifier is ignored. So in the case of IR goggles you do not ignore camouflage since you don't ignore cover, you only ignore the cover modifier.

4)No, Stalk doesn't modify your range, the test is to see if you can target the enemy unit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 am 

Thank you very much, it helps a lot