It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:16 pm 

Love the model, love the idea of having my own company's banner on the battlefield, or the Imperial banner for when things get serious. Great.

The problem is, neither ability (adding 2 Ribbons or +2 to leadership) seem particularly great when put alongside the cost of obtaining them (76 points (inc cost of trencher that's being upgraded) for Company banner, 135 points for a Lord with the Imperial banner).

I'm quite new to WZR, but already (after my second game, in fact), I've stopped using either, which seems a shame as the model and idea are both great.

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing a trick, or tell of a time when either has saved the day?

As an aside, it doesn't seem right that a standard company banner is 5 points more expensive than THE Imperial Banner.

Both should be cheaper to reflect their abilities, and at the same time, reduce the cost of NCOs for the same reason.

Last edited by Stubram on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 am 

I'll take the crushing silence as a sign that I'm not alone in my observations then...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm 

Not at all, I'm not great on the rules front, I've passed it to the rules team in hope they will reply...

Our Facebook page is a little more active, perhaps you might find a swifter answer there?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 pm 

rob_alderman wrote:
Not at all, I'm not great on the rules front, I've passed it to the rules team in hope they will reply...

Our Facebook page is a little more active, perhaps you might find a swifter answer there?

Cheers matey.

I wasn't expecting any official update, just wanted to get a feel from other members, but nice to know comments are passed on. Ta muchly.