It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:48 pm 

So when i saw Grey Ghosts, they look like theyre wearing Wolfbane armor and are even introduced with the wolfbanes by using their markings on the card, box, etc.

Yet...the PDF says theyre MOW in two places...?

Does anyone know if they are MOW for a specific reason? Theyre clearly Wolfbane models judging from the gear, but theyre excluded entirely from the silent howl points generation and their actual rules say MOW not Wolfbane.

Theyre still great to bring as they can really bring some pain with those 1-4 powershots, but theres numerous things that makes me wish they were Wolfbane to make them even better. Theres...literally no reason to be MOW :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:49 am 

I think you might be getting Grey Ghosts (the snipers) mixed up with Mourning Wolves (claws and chains).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:39 pm 

What ADG_Wraith said. There is nothing Wolfbane-ish about Grey Ghosts. I think you need to double check your info again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:30 pm 

i have both models and the only noticable difference in the style of their armor is the lack of fur/leather. The shoulders, gear, etc all resemble each other. Grey Ghosts dont look a single thing like any MOW model's armor, and they dont even have a gas mask container let alone wearing one.
Also the actual box/card for Wolfbanes has a background difference behind the names than MOW - Grey Ghosts share this difference, yet theyre not Wolfbanes.

Admittedly its not as bad as i initially thought as theres some medals they can purchase being MOW that are kinda nasty in their hands for cheap. Still, i'd love to be able to reroll one failed RS per turn as a wolfbane lol.