It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 am 

Just looking what most other factions got in the store today after the kickstarter I'd suggest the following for Imperials.

Troops
Trenchers
Wolf Pack Cubs

Support
Blood Berets
Golden Lions
Storm Trenchers (UWZ) Converter kit
Mourning Wolves
Berserkers

Light Veichles
Rams Air Cavalry
Fenris Bike

Heavy Veichles
Hurricane Walker

Heroes/Personalities
Sean Gallagher
Gray Ghost
Timoty McGuire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 am 

neither highland clan warriors nor wolfbanes? but different boxes for golden lions and blood berets even though the only difference between them is the colour of their armour?

I'd roll both those into a beret corps box and highland clan warriors and wolfbanes into a clansmen box.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 am 

Who knows, Golden Lions and Blood Berets may be a little more distinguishable now.

I do love the concept of Storm Trenchers from UWZ, very cool idea and concept art.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 pm 

TheDungen wrote:
neither highland clan warriors nor wolfbanes? but different boxes for golden lions and blood berets even though the only difference between them is the colour of their armour?

I'd roll both those into a beret corps box and highland clan warriors and wolfbanes into a clansmen box.

I'm no expert on Imperials, just impression from being on the receiving end of their fury a few to many times. ;) I agree berets and lions used to be mostly the same thing but I'm quite sure that what they deserve is something that put them apart from each other and I bet that whoever makes these models and stats now would aim to differ them would they both be produced.

rob_alderman wrote:
Who knows, Golden Lions and Blood Berets may be a little more distinguishable now.

I do love the concept of Storm Trenchers from UWZ, very cool idea and concept art.

I agree, the Storm Trenchers were a awesome idea for UWZ and a friend of mine went on great length to make a mod unit for these guys. While I found it a bit sad that their jetpacks in UWZ where one-time use the idea of having a pair of para-trooping medium flame-throwers drop down behind me still made me shiver. So I hope they will see a return in this edition. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm 

One use only?! Pah! I'd have them like Martian Banshees! Terrifying!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 pm 

rob_alderman wrote:
One use only?! Pah! I'd have them like Martian Banshees! Terrifying!!!

Haha, yes. The concept was that they para-dropped from orbiting space crafts using the jetpacks. ;) But I agree, that was what I first thought as well that they would be, jumpers or flying units.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 pm 

Yeah I was going to say 'that I hope prodos takes the chance to add parts that make Golden Lions and Blood Berets more different for each other' but seriously it's far to good a chance for a dual kit to pass up.

Last edited by TheDungen on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:57 pm 

If you were interested in making units more different than just paint jobs then may I suggest giving highland clan warriors balmoral bonnets to make them different from the wilder wolfbanes? Or introducing a unit with those by some other means (there are plenty of clan special forces we have never seen) cause those feels very imperial to me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm 

We're working on it right now, some really cool stuff in there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:35 am 

Glad to hear it, I dont doubt It'll be awesome... and British, you know British a lot better than I do after all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next