It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:33 am 

Hi folks!
new guy to this forum signing in!

I've been feeling an urge to start another wzr army (got Dark legion and Capitol since before) and I really like the wolfbanes!
I do however have some questions before I order them. I want to keep my army 100% wolfbanes, so no MOW units. Is this viable game wise or will I be nerfing my self to smithereens? It's mainly the lack of anti tank that is my concern. I'll might be able to get a unit of Warhounds into cc with my opponents vehicles ONE time, after that it feels like he won't let me get close again *lol*

Besides that, any tips and hints about wolfbanes, rules, units lists etc etc is really welcome!=)

(Edit) I found a tread about hand rippers but that tread was more about ISF. So my second question is Handrippers and handguns or bastards swords on Wolfbane commandos? =)

cheers!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm 

I too I'm whishing to start a wolfs bane army. Consider that I have nearly no doubt about the troops 3 commandos and one mourning wolves. At least the hmg on every unit of commandos, as they are so able to act during the game. With claw and pistol they can engage the enemy sooner , with swords they hit harder when they arrive.