It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: renders and new art?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:39 pm 

Any chance someone from Prodos could provide a rough ETA for imagery on the Mishima stuff from the KS? My gaming buddy is getting nervouse and contemplating Cybertronic....an EDD in his hands is not something I want to see...

Post subject: Re: renders and new art?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm 

Haha, these things take time. Have patience and I am sure the guys will give you what you (and your buddy) are craving. Believe me, I am too!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 am 

Yeah, now that the big rush before the deadline is over I am fine with them taking their time on the Mishima stuff. Considering how late it unlocked, my guess is it will be one of those August releases anyways. So long as they have renders up before the end of May so we can see 'em before we finalize our pledges, it should all be okay.

Cap players still need to see Mitch and Pride, the Black Widow needs to get whatever re-working it is going to get and a few other odds and ends. I want 'em to knock the Mishima stuff out of the park, and now that they can catch their breath without us lot breathing down their necks every single waking hour (we love you guys! :lol: ) they can put a bit of extra spit and polish on 'em.

I mean, Mishima was one of those factions that wasn't actually on the books so my guess is they only had a few rough ideas ready prior to them unlocking. Not like Bauhaus who had some general concepts up pretty quickly. Mishima is probably being done from early concept, so it may take longer to do than either Bauhaus or Cap.

Still, quite excited to see them (especially the Hatamoto). Then maybe we can start talking about getting me some Crimson Devils. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:11 am 

We will hopefully have some renders up before the end of May, but for sure not all. We still have a lot for the other factions to do too! Were getting there

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am 

1 month? Oh, well ...But i am sure it will be worth wainting for. I like most of Prodos sculpts so far and they are really nice fellows that care for a fanbase [they were really helpful to me when my debit card caused trouble. Big thanks Mark :)].