It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Mishima PDF
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:38 pm 

TheDungen wrote:
makes sense that it will, having a limited edition model's rule in the rulebook is kind of rubbing it in the face of the people who missed him.

Yeah I wanted to say just that, I think it is a good move. First of all, imagine people who bought the book after KS and cannot buy two of the models they like. Also good move that that pretty much every army can use them, except DL (unfortunately).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 am 

seven wrote:
TheDungen wrote:
makes sense that it will, having a limited edition model's rule in the rulebook is kind of rubbing it in the face of the people who missed him.

Yeah I wanted to say just that, I think it is a good move. First of all, imagine people who bought the book after KS and cannot buy two of the models they like. Also good move that that pretty much every army can use them, except DL (unfortunately).

According to Doomtrooper's entry in rulebook "DT pairs can only be played within Brotherhood force or their own faction (unless stated otherwise)." I hope that there will not be many exceptions because DT should fight only against Legion or for their own corp. They should not be made into some kind of mercenaries to hire for everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am 

It's not for hire ore like furthering the interests of the cartel.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am 

1.What about new promised units? Will Mishima get some? Will there be pdf with them or we must wait for printed rulebook?
2.Ki powers: should not Yorama be for cc instead of Soshomara?
3.Nozaki has both Duellist and Contempt (Bauhaus). Does it mean that when fighting for example Steiner he can reroll 2 failed cc strikes?
4.There are 2 entries named gunfighter in Hiroko profile. Join them in one entry or rename one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 am 

Shadow Walker wrote:
1.What about new promised units? Will Mishima get some? Will there be pdf with them or we must wait for printed rulebook?
3.Nozaki has both Duellist and Contempt (Bauhaus). Does it mean that when fighting for example Steiner he can reroll 2 failed cc strikes?
4.There are 2 entries named gunfighter in Hiroko profile. Join them in one entry or rename one of them.

1. Yes, their rules will be in the rule book and with the models.
3. Yes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 pm 

Shadow Walker wrote:

I am not sure if English is your first language, but saying 'I would recommend' or 'Might I suggest' will go a long way, rather than simply telling people what to do. I understand your statements, but they are rather grating! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 am 

rob_alderman wrote:
Shadow Walker wrote:

I am not sure if English is your first language, but saying 'I would recommend' or 'Might I suggest' will go a long way, rather than simply telling people what to do. I understand your statements, but they are rather grating! ;)

Yep, you are right Rob :) I speak Polglish rather than English :D Thanks for advice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 am 

Ronin Samurai have no ranged/heavy weapons upgrades [as in previous editions]. Doeas it mean that Mishima squads will generaly only use KI powers for that purpose or will we see some ranged squads in the future?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:31 pm 

I'm pretty sure Ronin had access to an HMG in 1st edition

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm 

it may be made an option on a later date or we may get non dishonored samurai later with access to heavy weapons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next