It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mishima Force Lists
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm 

im mostly going to be demoing the game at first so most of my lists will be between 500-750 in preparation for that

500 point "out of the box" army

Warlord: Captain Hiroko (195)
Troop: [5] Ronin Samurai, Ki Power: Blast of the Hurricane (75)
Troop: [5] Ronin Samurai, Ki Power: Condensement of the Rainbow (80)
Light Vehicle: [1] Meka W/Auto cannon(150)

this force was designed to face any other force made from a starter and have a decent chance of wining by having high strength anti vehicle capable ki powers on the ronin squads they can deal with targets that they would have trouble with in CC while the Meka's auto cannon and Hiroko's sniper rife allow you to thin enemy squads or take out major threats before they reach your force

Post subject: Re: Mishima Force Lists
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm 

Hi Guys!

I need some advices, about the FO.
I will get the Mishima starter, hatamotos (1box) and Tatsumoto too.
1, What is your advices for an Vanila (multi purpose) Force?
2, Can i use Hiroko and Tatsu in one DT squad?
Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am 

ok so I will answer question 2 first

while you can use them as a pair you then would have no warlord because a DT pair is a lord/support and not a warlord

as for a force the one I posted is a 500 point force built with just the starter and the Ki Powers allow them to handle vehicles and the hero and meka can handle ranged combat but if you need a bigger force you can try this list

Warlord: Captain Hiroko, Ki Powers: The Way of Enlightenment, Path of True Sight (230)
Troop: [5] Ronin Samurai /w Ki Training , Ki Powers: Blast of the Hurricane, The Destructive Path of Lava (105)
Troop: [5] Ronin Samurai /w Ki Training , Ki Powers: Condensement of the Rainbow,The Destructive Path of Lava (110)
Troop: [5] Hatamoto /w Ki Training , Ki Powers: The Destructive Path of Lava, The Petal of the Lotus (130)
Light Vehicle: [1] Meka W/Auto cannon, Ki Powers: The Petal of the Lotus, Path of True Sight(175)

total: 750 points
with way of enlightenment and path of true sight Hiroko is extremely effective with his sniper rifle
with the Ronin's Ki Power selection they are actualy somewhat capable at ranged combat since the Ki Powers use their WP (which was upgraded to 15) to hit and have decent anti vehicle capabilities.
the Hatamoto and Meka Ki Power selection is designed to allow them to thin out enemies from range and then prevent them from fighting effectively in close combat which allows them to dominate the initial round of any close combat engagements they take part in

unfortunately I cant incorporate Tatsumoto into calculations because of his info only being included with him in his packaging

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm 

Thanks For your help!

So its looks like i need Lord Nozaki too, and then i can use the two DT in one squad.
Thats will be ugly i think.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm 

There is no reason to use them as Doomtroopers yet, simply field them as 2 lords.

Nozaki is an excellent Warlord, so I would recommend him anyway, with a unit of 6 hatamoto (Black Orchid Society). :)