It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mishima Lists
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:14 pm 

I'm posting a couple of lists for each force, based primarily on background rather than looking for that killer rules combo. It's also heavily influenced by my purchasing pattern (sort of one of everything on the menu). Critique more than welcome.

Nozaki's Personal Guard (主将軍野崎の個人警護, or Shu shōgun Nozaki no kojin keigo)- 999 points

WL: Lord General Nozaki
Troops: Hatamoto, +2 members, Ki Training, Suppression of the Masses, Insight of the Technitian
Troops: Hatamoto, +2 members, Ki Training, Misstep of the Fool, Resourcefulness of the Thief
Support: Chasseurs, SSW5500 Rocket Launcher
Support: Hatamoto, +1 member, Ebon Guard, Ki Training, Preparation of the Samurai, Prowl of the Ninja
Light Vehicles: Meka

This is the personal guard of Nozaki- an honour guard of Chasseurs (also providing AT firepower), two differently-skilled Hatamoto squads, and the obligatory Ebon Guard.

Hiroko's Hunters (大尉弘子の狩人, or Taii Hiroko no kariudo)- 495 points

Warlord: Captain Hiroko
Troops: Ronin Samurai, Ki Training, Condensement of the Rainbow, The Petal of the Lotus
Troops: Ronin Samurai, Ki Training, Blast of the Hurricane, The Bite of the Blizzard
Troops: Ronin Samurai, Ki Training, The Sapphire Tsunami

This is a force of dishevelled, maurauding samurai intent on killing as many Dark Legion as possible. I'd upgrade this lot with (maybe) Tatsumoto once rules are available, and I would definitely add a shadow walker or two, maybe a dragonbike as well.