It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New units from rulebook.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm 

We know that our corp has access to 4 new units in printed rulebook: Tiger Dragons, Crimson Devils, Demon Hunters and Kunshu dragon rider. I am personally glad about ratio 3 to 1 for old fluffy units over freshly invented. All fluffy units are the ones I liked and fielded often back in WZ 1st edition. My only disappointment is about lack of Shadow Walkers but I guess Prodos will save them and Ashigaru for full army book. We also know from latest kickstarter update that Tiger Dragons are in design for December. As much as I like Tatsumoto mini I would prefer that Prodos will make them more bulky, closer to Bonner's vision as heavy power armour unit. So tell me fellow Mishima fans are you happy with Prodos choice or would you prefer other units included?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:55 am 

Love the stuff we're getting. Tiger Dragons and Crimson Devils are two of my fav Mishima units. I've never been a huge fan of Demonhunters, but the Prodos redesign just makes it sing and I want to just load up on the things (especially after seeing the Crucifier, Prodos can definitely do justice to four-armed power suits).

The dragon-riders sound interesting and are totally out of left field. Wouldn't have expected them in that form, but I love the concept. The perfect thing to pop in on Mishima to give them a quintessential pulp unit.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with what we're getting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 am 

I like what we are geting. Looking forward especially for the Demon Hunters.

Dragon Riders look interesting, but at the moment i don´t know if they will be worth their points. But if the models come out cool, i will have to have some of them. I´m a little bit confused they haven´t got the rapid deployment rule, regarding they are flyers. But you can´t have everything.

But still missing the announcment for a havy for mishima. The lack of having an heavy option is a bit dissapointing, hope there will be something cool in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:24 pm 

Fluff retcons: Nozaki is now a shadow of Overlord, Yorama is for range and Toranaga is now a male.
Weird things: Hatamoto lost their inv A in cc but Crimson Devils have it. Tatsumoto is only RoA 2 and cc 16. Hiroko is the only hero without Fearless. Meka has Pathfinder but all walkers ignore penalties for light terrain so unless it makes it immune to test AV after movement it is useless skill.