It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm 

So this weekend I picked up a starter deal of Imperials at Gothcon since the actual starter sets were out of stock already. Two squads of Blood Berets, Rist and a Greyhound for the same price as the basic starter, also including the starter set deck and a pair of dice.

Today I decided to assemble them, and man do these things look nice. Can't wait to paint them and get my hands on a "real" starter set to get some of the Trenchers as well.

I put in one of my old regulars as a bit of reference to the left. Guess the Imperials have grown in these last couple of years.

Now, I kickstarted the game last year, but since the kickstarter ended I moved from Glasgow to Sweden, so my Bauhaus are still stuck with a friend back in Scotland. Buying these Imperials have really motivated me to get them back home so I can have two armies, and also so I can get the KS Imperial Doomtrooper I ordered as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 am 

Wait what?! I did not get any dice or starter set cards in that deal :( but still a really nice deal though, got the greyhound for allmost free.

Anyway looking forward what you do with both of your Imperials and Bauhaus Forces.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:47 pm 

Hi SpaceCowboy, sorry that was down to what we had in stock. The reason we were out of stock on the Imperial Starters was that a lot of the models were annoyingly damaged in transit. Even if we had them in stock, we would have run out of cards by the time you got yours! :)

In any case, your one from the website is on its way! :D