It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 pm 

Daemonette666 wrote:
Thanks, I have been using service@prodos.co.uk which is the contact us email address on the store website.

Just incase, I was interested if there are any fan made or Prodos made reference cards that had slightly larger text that I could download and print out?

I will try the email address you supplied and pose my question about the errors I found in my Capitol army.

I don't think that anyone has made any fan cards. At least none that I'm aware of from the Facebook group. I personally no longer use the cards for my Bauhaus army because with the release of the 1.5 rules, a lot of the cards are now incomplete or incorrect.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:39 am 

I've let Agata know on FB.

I do recall that someone was making reference cards somewhere... but I don't know if they're any bigger.

@Dullahan, there was talk about releasing stat cards on PDF for download.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:52 am 

I tried the email address you supplied on this forum topic. It has been about 5 days now and no reply. Hopefully they will respond. I would like to get things fixed up. I know they have a large amount of products being ordered online and by retail stores, and I know that AvP has really hit off just lately. They are in the same boat GW were in before they expanded their resources to cover the shortfall a decade or so ago.

Invest in new machinery and staff, outsource the work, or try to manage and hope people will understand. Unfortunately they will probably have to make the same decision GW did and invest in their manufacturing and quality control facilities. Perhaps the Customer Service division could get a boost at the same time.

All in all I understand their predicament, but I still want the missing pieces, the missing reference card.

Time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:07 am 

A weird thing happened with an order I made over 2 months ago. I had not received a delivery confirmation and/or tracking number for the order, and I received the order in the mail yesterday. I had a look and there is no tracking number on the invoice. I got a bonus pack of miniatures that I did not order as well. Heretics from the RPG range. Pity I do not play Dark Legion, however a mate is having his birthday this week and plays Dark Legion - bonus. One of the Tambu HMGs in a Crimson Devil pack did not come out and I had to use a spare HMG from a Trencher pack and convert it.

Also on the store part of the website my order is still showing up as "being processed". I will have to use the email address provided in this thread to let Prodos know I got the parcel, and to update the store record. I also have another order outstanding, so do not know if this order is on the way or not as no tracking number has been provided.

I really want to place another order for this months new releases, and 2 packs of Barracudas, but may have to wait until Prodos get things in order and are providing tracking numbers and getting things out faster and with fewer errors and mistakes. Maybe I can wait until April and get the Blitzers, Ashigaru, Warhounds, Barracudas, Fenris Bikes, Banshee Linebreakers, Visonaries and Bushido master then.