It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:02 pm 

I don't remember why, but I thought Imperial was out of this one. If they can participate, my Imperial are IN! Otherwise, I'm going with Capitol :-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 am 

@Tezerek, EVERYONE is in. Imperial, Brotherhood, Capitol, Dark Legion and Mishima all have the strongest presence in the area, and Bauhaus and Cyber have some minor holdings. Strathgordon is no small fortress!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:21 am 

I have pinned this post until the campaign ends.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:39 pm 

Great to see all the people registering for this campaign. Just remember that what counts here is uploading your game results- that's what will determine the outcome of the campaign and that's how the winners of the Prodos webstore vouchers will be decided. The upload website is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5QDKYD

If you're looking to show your true colours, remember to use the hashtag #MarinersFalling on social media, and feel free to grab some of the banners located here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/knltii1lzzl652n/AABeLOByd3pFAv2NX1ta3Owra?dl=0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:42 pm 

The survey has a question about mission points earned, it doesn't seem to care how many points the opponent got. Does it mean that a 5:0 victory would give my faction the same for the campaign results as a 5:10 defeat?

Does it make any sense to report a game in which I got 0 mission points? Hasn't happened yet to me during the campaign but is sure to happen sooner or later.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:00 pm 

The concept is that both players should report on their own results. If you scored 10MPs and your opponent 0, you each have to fill out the survey individually.

The overall results will be used to score what happens in each sector, so in that sense 0MP seems pointless. However, EVERY entry you make will give you another chance at winning one of those GBP20 vouchers to the Prodos webstore, even if that entry is 0MPs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:06 pm 

Is it possible to report games played at a tournament? If yes, what game level shoud be chosen for hidden agendas?