It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Your battle reports
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:56 am 

Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying playing The Southern Lands campaign. Looking forward to plenty more responses to the survey page as the month goes on.

However, I would also love to see some battle reports come in so that CTC Magazine can report them from the front! If you'd like to make a battle report on any of your campaign games, feel free to post in the battle report section, this post or send directly to CTCMagazine@outlook.com

Good luck out there, commanders!

Post subject: Re: Your battle reports
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 pm 

Just played a great game with Duck_Bird earlier today.

Though we wanted to do a BatRep I ultimately declined to do so as most of my models are no longer painted or properly based. Hopefully our next match I'll have my models in proper order.

But I'll give a quick summery.

We played the Raid mission (a 1k) w/Terror Tactics featured in the latest CTC mag. Lots of fun but very difficult for both sides.

Brotherhood was attacking, with Bauhaus defending.
A numerically superior Brotherhood force wiped the board of all but one stubborn Vulkan. The Bauhaus force fought to the last breath, but the Brotherhood was able to secure 2 objectives, but could not evacuate the board by turn 8!
This lead to both teams having partial completion of primary objectives. But the Bauhaus was able to reduce one squad of Sacred Warriors to one, scoring for the Corporate Agenda!
Bauhaus 7 (which i accidentally reported as a 6, on my survey but no big deal), to a Brotherhood 5.

The mission was great, but it's a pretty tough job for the attacker to seize the objectives and also run off the board in 8 turns.

Post subject: Re: Your battle reports
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 am 

Tough missions are the fun ones!

Thanks for the report, we're also looking for small moments in games, so if you've got a memorable event, that's worth mentioning as well.

PS Crusaders should keep an ear out for Kane Nitzcke's intel reports as we head into round 2...