It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm 

Hey guys, Wow to many responses, I am glad you liked it. I may try again this weekend maybe more prepared. I just realice this topic should be on the boardgame section not the wargame, sorry. :oops:

@Raycrest It is true, that if you want your predator queen you will need to make the miniature, for that reason I will received 3 queens, ( I am planning to make the roque alien I will post soon the "experimental fanmade rules")
But for your predalien queen use the make your own hero rules.
Thanks to the make your own hero rules this could be an example
Predalien queen 345
M CC RT TS CON W LD A
5 19 - 20 20 7 19 16(13)
WEAPON Claws
TS ROA AVV
18 6 3
Abilities
Royal Pheromones (P), Unstoppable (P), Resilient(P), Acidic Blood(P),¿egg injection+30pts?

I hate egg injection I am planning not to use it.

-I didn't use the enviromental cards but they don't look so dramatic, anyway at least with my friends the tactics are still to green, we need more practice. And by that point we will be adapted to the enviroment.

@Jackal, I lost with the aliens because the predators and the marines worked together and I was not really taking much care, but 2 infant warriors nearly killed a predator in one turn, so they are not so bad just need to stalk better :)

I would put a limit on the facehuggers because right now are a bit on steroids, maybe for example just to add that the facehugger need to have another alien miniature on the tile to let it do the facehug for example. We wil see prodos said the rules are pretend to be balance but for the moment I don't pretend to use more than 5 or 6 facehuggers otherwise It will be rare. I will talk with mi colleges to see what they think, maybe I can give you an experience impresion about it.

Anyway, I am sure all the problems with the rules will be solve, after all the rules are still a beta.But If they are not fixed here are we to solve them, with the queen and powerloader you can just say they can fight in diferent tiles as if they were full, after all is an exception. And the facehug rule just remove the facehuger.

Just one last thing my coputer is kaput so I am using the tablet, I am sorry if I my ortografy is not perfect or some of my text are a bit inconsistent I have a very narrow space to read and write. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:12 am 

On page 29, it talks about rapid fire( 4.3.2.1). It adds a +1 to the Weapon's RoF..? Did they mean RoA?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 am 

Jackal-0311 wrote:
On page 29, it talks about rapid fire( 4.3.2.1). It adds a +1 to the Weapon's RoF..? Did they mean RoA?

Pretty sure yes, that might be one of the things where they get mixed up with there own stuff from Warzone where weapons have a Rate of Fire and melee is Rate of Attack while AvP only seems to use RoA for everything.

They really need to focus for what they are writing something when they write it :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:06 am 

Ursun wrote:

They really need to focus for what they are writing something when they write it :D

never a truer word written :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm 

Cool thanks guys. Thought I was crazy there for a second.