It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:31 pm 

Hey guys here is the latest update, I will update this thread whenever we get a new update. This was emailed to all backers and posted on Facebook.
Quote:
Hi guys,

We are sorry that we have been unable to deliver an update. We know you are waiting for one and we just wanted to make sure you know that it is coming.

At the moment, the update is with Fox and is pending approval.
We've been told by the Fox team in the UK that it is being looked at by the team in the USA and should be with us at some point next week.

We've said it before, but we want to say it again, we appreciate the patience you have had so far and unfortunately just have to ask for a week before this update will hopefully be ready.
Thanks again,
PRODOS Games LTD

12/08/14 Update: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1850&p=17215&sid=da3713bc77b305a4ad277917f6f211f4#p17215

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:50 pm 

To be honest, this isn't the whole update. for those of you not on the Facebook page, I have been a harsh critic of the communications strategy for this KS, however Jarek has shown that he has at least listened and is trying to make detractors like me eat their words. Today he showed a video on facebook and i must say its impressive. It shows boxes of miniatures ready for packaging. Jarek can consider half my words eaten at this stage. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 pm 

whampiri wrote:
To be honest, this isn't the whole update. for those of you not on the Facebook page, I have been a harsh critic of the communications strategy for this KS, however Jarek has shown that he has at least listened and is trying to make detractors like me eat their words. Today he showed a video on facebook and i must say its impressive. It shows boxes of miniatures ready for packaging. Jarek can consider half my words eaten at this stage. :D

Yes he did show a video https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... =2&theater Join the facebook group and check it out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 am 

Might not be a bad idea to send out links to stuff like the video via the KS update and newsletter the KS backers get. Don't assume they all use Facebook, but do assume you should be doing your best to communicate as much as possible with the KS backers.

If you have a video and are not sending a link to them, you're not doing the best you can.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 am 

Viper6 wrote:
Might not be a bad idea to send out links to stuff like the video via the KS update and newsletter the KS backers get. Don't assume they all use Facebook, but do assume you should be doing your best to communicate as much as possible with the KS backers.

If you have a video and are not sending a link to them, you're not doing the best you can.

The video was posted after the news letter was sent, it was in response to people losing their cool and leveling harsh accusations.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:02 am 

Thank you Big Jim V for taking the lead on this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 am 

The video link seems to be invalid and can't find it myself on the FB page - has this been removed?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 am 

I'm not in the FB group. Videos of product they can't ship is just teasing, and the update is not enough so I have requested a refund. No reply from Jarek so far.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm 

Big Jim V wrote:
Viper6 wrote:

The video was posted after the news letter was sent, it was in response to people losing their cool and leveling harsh accusations.

And that somehow precludes Prodos from sending the link to the video as another short update? Sorry, I'm not really seeing how your point on timing makes any difference to my point that Prodos needs to keep the KS backers better informed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:37 am 

I agree with Viper, we...all of us, have invested into this project. We have dropped our paychecks, savings and scraped pennies out of the couch, so we do have a say in this project. We need to know what is happening with our investment and this information needs to in timely manner. It is Prodos's responsibility as producer of goods to keep it's (us) consumer informed as to its products. We also need to understand that Prodos is dealing with a large and often temperamental beast...corporate (FOX). I'm sure they are trying.

Now, if you are fed up with the lack of info or broken promises then call/email Prodos and request your money to be refunded back to you. Then you can move on with your life. As for the rest us...keep supporting the game, the company and our awesome hobby.

This epic bitching is not helping, nor is it going to get more people to by into this game, which means, no money no expansions.

Jackal...over and out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next