It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 am 

Prodos.
You really need to be more positive in you approach to shipping wave 1. We all get it that the shipping out to retail is part of a contractual obligation. So here's an idea, for every one box you ship to retail, ship ten boxes to us backers. That way the process tilts in our favour for a change and you still get to comply with the wishes of the mighty Fox Entertainment.
Cheers !!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:39 am 

Prodos. With the change to the new lighter box set and new materials, will the board sections be compatable with the kick startersets and the wave two predator ship tiles? Whilst im very glad to have two of the original box sets, i am interested in knowing that my sets will fit in. What will the new tiles be like?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:08 pm 

I can live with the August/mid September announcement. It's at least some news on expected shipping date so I'm happy with that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:33 pm 

Hope you'll answer my question quickly about the translations in french and spanish: Will both the rules AND the cards be translate in these language? Or just the rules? Thanks a lot for your fast answer...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 pm 

So, a couple of days ago I saw a copy of the game for sale in a store and a few days on I still want to post my thoughts on this situation as im (A kickstarter backer) still waiting for my copies of the game.

The frequency of your updates are good but the content is generally vague, especially any information regarding the shipment to backers.

I personally don't know anyone who has received a copy of the game though I know someone who knows someone who has. Im guessing they got it from the show at Birmingham in the UK.

In addition I have no idea how many copies of the game you have sent to backers and where I might be in that list but people are confirming that they have received copies via the online store!

Personally, I don't mind the fact the product is late but the lack of 'real' information regarding delivery and selling the item to others is galling to those who supported and risked backing the kickstarter. I know of many others kickstarters that have been delayed and the one thing that keeps the good will of the backers is accurate and timely communication.

Im looking forward to eventually getting a copy or two (Hopefully) of the game rather than watching videos or seeing posts of other people (Some non-backers) playing the game.

Overall, congrats on getting the game made and from what ive seen it has some fantastic looking miniatures but this has so far been the worst run distribution of a kickstarter ive personally been involved in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:45 pm 

hey guys, you told us we will be able to change language in the PM
is it still ok? will you send us mail to do this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:39 am 

Hi,Big Jim.

so,will the "new" version come with the plastic minis?..or resin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:23 pm 

How many boxes have yet to ship ? .......still waiting for mine !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:16 pm 

Very sad for this situation...

Prodos is doing a great job with Warzone Resurrection and it is a pity that his reputation has been partially ruined for the unfortunate circumstances that lead to this problems. :|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:11 pm 

I am still waiting for my box too (in France) :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next