It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Predator Berserker
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:42 am 

Hi all!

I received my game two days ago and finally found time to read the rulebook. The information on this product was hard to find before release (at least for me) and I only learnt about some facts after reading the "manual". One of them was the Berserker Predator...

As far as I know, this model is only available to those that supported Prodos with their kickstarter. Well, as bad as it may sound, I only didn't support them because I had no idea they existed... :/ I am a huge Predator fan and Warzone didn't interest me too much. However, my eyes turned to Prodos after their AvP:THB became larger in social media. I can already see that I'll spend A LOT of time playing this game (alone or with friends) but the thought of missing the one exclusive miniature from my collection is terrible. Why couldn't it have been an alien or a marine exclusive?! ;P
Anyway, my question is: is there a way to support Prodos now (after obviously already buying their game) to earn and receive that Berserker Pred? I know the meaning of "exclusive" but it was an honest mistake! :)

I hope for more models and tiles (perhaps even game modes and expansions) to arrive with time but above all, I want to see this game grow. I consider myself to be a proud ambassador for AvP and I intend to spread the news of this game among my friends. It's a holy crusade but in the times when major miniature companies don't give a damn about their community Prodos seems to be a bright star glowing in the darkness.. ;) I already feel privileged. Owning that Berserker would make me feel even more special... :)

Thanks for reading!

Post subject: Re: Predator Berserker
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 am 

hey Belphe,

The only way I see you having a berserk predator is buying someones miniature or pledge, as prodos is not supose to distribute it to non backers.

Ask in the I want to buy my pledge ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:33 pm 

You might be able to get one as promotional material, maybe at a convention or something.

Once the pledges begin to appear, I'm sure some will appear on ebay or the like.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:55 pm 

Another way is to make a stat sheet out,i think if im not mistaken that there are stats for the berserker in the rulebook.then just mark one of the infant aliens bases and ditto !! you have a bersrker...or, if you have other miniatures maybe you have something in there you could use as the figure?

I agree its a great game pure quality..and very very moddable so expect lots of stuff being created for this as more people receive there copies of it.and theres lots of stuff ready for release including an extra tile set ..so good times ahead :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm 

You are correct the Predator Berserker is a Kickstarter exclusive model so will not be available beyond that.

However there is nothing stopping us from eventually making a different sculpt of the Predator Berserker as a future product, but only time will tell if that happens. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 pm 

Big Jim V wrote:
You are correct the Predator Berserker is a Kickstarter exclusive model so will not be available beyond that.

However there is nothing stopping us from eventually making a different sculpt of the Predator Berserker as a future product, but only time will tell if that happens. ;)

good to hear that Jim :P