It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:27 am
Posts: 6
let me hope that the pm cange comes before my copy is send out. :D
the game in german is my wating time worth.
or can ppl buy the books and cards in other languge seperratly?

yo c my englisch is not verry good ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 am
Posts: 13
when does prodos send us a mail to change the language?

how many people are still waiting for the game?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm
Posts: 10
I am still waiting for my pledge and i think many are like me ...

AND now we will receive the small box and not the pledger box !! :evil:

This kickstarter is really really a very bad one !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:02 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Hamburg - Germany
As far as I know this is just a rumor. I hope that I get my KS stuff before I drive to the fair in Essen. Otherwise I have to pick it up there. Hopefully it will be the big box that had been promised to us in the campaign.
One good thing might come out of this last option: I could get the game in German language (at least that's what Prodos wrote in one of their latest newsletters).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am
Posts: 27
Das Problem wrote:
As far as I know this is just a rumor. I hope that I get my KS stuff before I drive to the fair in Essen. Otherwise I have to pick it up there. Hopefully it will be the big box that had been promised to us in the campaign.
One good thing might come out of this last option: I could get the game in German language (at least that's what Prodos wrote in one of their latest newsletters).


Not a rumor. You'll probably get the big box, but inside you'll get the same contents and quality of contents of the smaller retail box. At least until they run out of the big boxes.

Jarek has already made several excuses as to why this is happening. Go look at the Dakka Dakka thread for his quotes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 am
Posts: 16
Hello,

You can found the french version of AvP cards (first wave) here :mega.nz/#!ZRsQGRTI!6hB7hHKlBvfWkbKp4HbvBmQl-_xiJg7ebROOyX6ihV8

Enjoy

H


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 am
Posts: 13
thanks mister h


how do i know if i've received the KS box?
i've read somewhere in this forum there are some extra tiles or something else not available the retail version


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm
Posts: 213
Location: The Marches
Motorhead wrote:
thanks mister h


how do i know if i've received the KS box?
i've read somewhere in this forum there are some extra tiles or something else not available the retail version

I believe the flame thrower template is the most obvious difference (the retail version doesnt have it).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:27 am
Posts: 5
Goodmorning everyone !
I own the box base and some other AvP miniatures game.
I am the co-founder of Alien vs Predator Italia and I'm trying to make discover the game to all boy enrolled.



I wonder if it planned for the future translation (italian language) of the rules of the game in pdf download from the website


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm
Posts: 91
Predalien wrote:
Goodmorning everyone !
I own the box base and some other AvP miniatures game.
I am the co-founder of Alien vs Predator Italia and I'm trying to make discover the game to all boy enrolled.



I wonder if it planned for the future translation (italian language) of the rules of the game in pdf download from the website


Not that Prodos mentioned, anyway I am spanish, the spanish translation was performed by the spanish retailers, and It is horrible.

Better learn english :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles_red v1.0.1 designed by Team -Programming forum-سيارات للبيع .