It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:49 am 

Viper6 wrote:
rgard wrote:
Tacblue wrote:
...it IS only a box of toys...

Hey, I paid for this and I have received nothing. Doesn't matter what the product is. If you accept somebody's money, you need to make good on your promise to deliver the goods.

But at least you contributed to the creation of such a great game!

:twisted:

:lol: I see the humor in that, though I can't confirm you are correct about it being a great game...yet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 pm 

until this debacle has been cleared once and for all, everyone who is still owed product is entitled to hassle and harass Prodos as much as they want

this is a total and utter shambles and whilst i have the game and may buy extra bits, i will NEVER back a KS by Prodos as any trust they could have earned has been well and truly lost by them not being upfront with the people who gave them money for this venture... i.e. their customers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:40 am 

Prodos will never do another KS - as they claimed. Reasons are clear.

KS universe is a strange world. As Hero Quest 25th anniversary backers or Paolo Parente's Dust KS backers, for example.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 am 

if the reasons people don't want to do a second kickstarter is because the first was not funded enough, then fine, i understand totally.

but if that reason is because the KS was a overwhelming success, and only afterwards has the management of that KS been poor and shambolic at best, in the eyes of those that still have nothing from it, then that is a poor reason.

the thing is to look at where you went wrong, and make sure it doesn't happen again, not run away from it. that's what all business' do all the time

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 am 

Poor or good reason I don't know.

It is cleat that another Prodos kickstarter would be a complete failure: probably no one would pay for him after the AvP KS mess and that's all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:57 pm 

that i do agree with

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm 

Phoenixman wrote:
if the reasons people don't want to do a second kickstarter is because the first was not funded enough, then fine, i understand totally.

but if that reason is because the KS was a overwhelming success, and only afterwards has the management of that KS been poor and shambolic at best, in the eyes of those that still have nothing from it, then that is a poor reason.

HUGE difference between 'funded' and 'overwhelming success'. The latter indicates the company delivered what they were supposed to deliver on time. Backers of this, still being lied to and still owed product, can in no way consider the AvP kickstarter an overwhelming success. This a a fantastic reason for Prodos to never earn a single dollar from KS again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:49 pm 

by overwhelming success i meant well funded, apologies for any confusion

the length of completion time does not fall under the same heading

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:36 am 

My pledge manager status remains "awaiting".

I emailed prodos on 1 March asking about my pledge and have received no answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:53 am 

I called them. They don't even pick-up their phone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next