It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm 

Hi!

I backed AvP in september one year ago when the Kickstarter game orders were available for late backers for a short time.
Did all of you receive your games? Is it time to write to Prodos?

Cheers
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 am 

As far as they said they have delivered 65% not 100% so you must wait :( . There is not much more to say, sorry.
But as soon as it arrived home you will forget all the wait, I was like you a month ago ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:12 pm 

dorelas wrote:
Hi!

I backed AvP in september one year ago when the Kickstarter game orders were available for late backers for a short time.
Did all of you receive your games? Is it time to write to Prodos?

Cheers
Martin

Don't be afraid (but in my opinion, we should be) : i backed in november 2013 (not 2014 !) and i have not received ANYTHING and nobody bother to answer to my mails :evil: :x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 am 

i don't know if we have to be afraid but i've read all Facebook comments of the last blog news, and now i'm scarred
it seems wave 2 will be sent to retailers to get some cash...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:13 am 

Hi there,

yesterday I was in Essen at Spiel 15 and got the last KS version (they had at the booth) + 6 - 8 additional miniatures for the game. And I was lucky, because the game box had a little (barely visible) dent (but was packaged in undamaged shrink wrap) and nobody wanted it. But as I said I also got some of the 2nd wave miniatures there. Two more (the Powerloader and the Alien Royal Guard) will be shipped to them to Essen today and a friend of mine, who is still at the fair, will pick them up for me.
The guys at the booth were really nice and didn't hold back the issues Prodos encountered with the production and shipment of this game. They told me that I will get all other miniatures and wave 2 stuff via mail as promised.
I am very confident in Prodos and it's employees since yesterday. And I am sure you can be too.
The game exists, I've got the KS version and no retail copy of it and the 2nd wave will be send soon.
Don't give up the good spirits you will get your AVP too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:04 pm 

It's disgusting isn't it. I also backed right back at the beginning for over £300, and nothing whatsoever. Disgusting service. We were all talking about it at our club, about possibly boycotting Prodos products with the way we have been treated. And I bet if and when we do FINALLY get something, it will just be a box set and not the rest of the accessories that we pledged for. Terrible kickstarter in all honesty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 am 

Yeah, I pledged for the Kickstarter 27 November 2013 - almost two years ago. To date, I've received absolutely NOTHING from Prodos.

Is it OK that you haven't received your board game yet? No it bloody well isn't : not when there's been retail stock on gamestore shelves for months now, and Prodos have been merrily selling wave 2 product at games conventions before backers who paid TWO YEARS AGO haven't even received wave 1 yet.

Are you the only backer who Prodos are treating like an inconvenience to be ignored as long as possible? Not by a long shot!

This is rumour control, here are the facts : Prodos Games treat Kickstarter backers like dirt.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 pm 

Yes, time I think to seek legal advice between our payment method insurance and Kickstarter legal to see where they stand with Prodos false/disambiguous or misleading trading. Its beyond a joke now with traders having stocks on shelves whilst good willed backers, that paid in full 2 years ago are still waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:16 am 

You guys still seem to not fully understand that kickstarter is essentially a donation site.

Risks and challenges
Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

We have significant backing financially and an experienced team of rules designers, artists, 3D designers and model makers. As a team we are highly experienced in logistics and manufacturing and have learnt a lot about expectation and delays having already completed a highly successful Kickstarter campaign for our first project: Warzone Resurrection.

How do backers know if a project will follow through?

Launching a Kickstarter is a very public act, and creators put their reputations at risk when they do.

Backers should look for creators who share a clear plan for how their project will be completed and who have a history of doing so. Creators are encouraged to share links and as much background information as possible so backers can make informed decisions about the projects they support.

If a creator has no demonstrable experience in doing something like their project or doesn't share key information, backers should take that into consideration. Does the creator include links to any websites that show work related to the project, or past projects? Does the creator appear in the video? Have they connected via Facebook?

Don't hesitate to request information from a creator. You can always reach out before pledging via the "Contact me" button on the project page.

So as always, stay patient and wait like the rest of us

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 am 

Mine still has not arrived either but it is now available again if someone wants to jump in:
http://forum.prodosgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4342&sid=70a76038a66fba101424dab9910c6821

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next