It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:52 pm 

OK Grumpy, look forward to hearing from you and see if anything is received, it all wiffs a little too much of the 'total extinction' kickstarter to me, I had to threaten them with legal action and reporting them to the European anti-fraud office before they pulled their thumb out their aholes and sent me my toys. If Prodos come back at the end of the month with ANOTHER lame excuse and no goods then looks like the gloves might come off again...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 am 

I'm just being patient. I don't think there is any point making a fuss, and also I suspect that mine hasn't been sent because of it's size......300+ miniatures plus extras, terrain, etc. is quite a bit, especially if they have to send things individually.....oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:53 pm 

US customer here. Mine is not a large order, but have not received anything yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm 

USA backer... I have received my wave 2 order as of 12/18/15. I know the waiting sucks... but your stuff IS coming. I know it sucks to say "Be patient"... but I really feel its worth the wait. the figs are stunning, the game is fun. Try to be optimistic... it WILL get to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 pm 

Sure, I have no choice but to be patient. There's no excuse for the lack of communication from Prodos.

Edit: Also, why is the kickstarter page still down? Wasn't that supposed to be up again? We still have this message:

"Alien vs Predator The Miniatures Game is the subject of an intellectual property dispute and is currently unavailable."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:19 pm 

I hate to / dont want to sound like a "yes man" or a cheer leader, but, i relaly think you'll be pleased when it gets to you. They raelly did err on the side of quality. The sculpts are beautiful. I think the game plays fairly well... there are, of course, some quips and quibbles and frankly, you can make up your own house rules as much as you like. It's a great beer & pretzels game.

As for the KS... I cant recall what the scuttlebutt was on that... it seems much more ominous than it really is...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:35 pm 

CrusaderJD wrote:
I hate to / dont want to sound like a "yes man" or a cheer leader, but, i relaly think you'll be pleased when it gets to you. They raelly did err on the side of quality. The sculpts are beautiful. I think the game plays fairly well... there are, of course, some quips and quibbles and frankly, you can make up your own house rules as much as you like. It's a great beer & pretzels game.

As for the KS... I cant recall what the scuttlebutt was on that... it seems much more ominous than it really is...

This was supposed to be a Christmas present in 2014, then a birthday present in 2015, then a Christmas present in 2015. Who knows, maybe a birthday present or Christmas present in 2016?

I think they took down the kickstarter page because they didn't want to read all the negative comments there reference failure to deliver. I read somewhere they were going to put it back up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:07 pm 

sighs... yeah... I definitely would have made some different decisions... but we always have 20/20 vision, hindsight, right?

I know the KS page went down for a legit concern, but it absolutely was NOT because they didnt want to see complaints. I know there was a lot of non disclosure stuff going on then...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:31 pm 

Don't get me wrong, frankly I couldn't care less about the waiting, I have waited a couple of years on several amazing kickstarters without so much as a slight twitch. It's all the smoke and mirrors that strikes me as bloody annoying, Prodos just seem to be treating us like idiots with every update and leading us on with the occasional breadcrumb

6 days and counting until their latest self imposed deadline runs out, I have my hat right here ready to eat but I am pretty sure I will still have it to wear for summer!

Meh I say....MEH!

Ps. they are currently shipping out the next wave to retail, makes you feel warm n fuzzy inside uh?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:28 pm 

At this point it really is what it is, I think that honestly in order for us to get our stuff they need to generate retail income. So in the spirit of them making enough money to get the rest of the ks, and late backers taken care of, sell you bastards sell!

They have mentioned a couple of times that they will be bringing back the ks page, and I also have a few pm's from them saying that, they will most likely not, so I guess we'll just have to see where that lands...

I have been checking my delivery's status on the polish shipping site they gave me a tracking number to. After translating it, it seems to just be going around and around in circles, as far as I can tell its still in Poland, but the status reads: Unknown UPS status. Whatever that means. I'm begining to wonder how legit this shipping info is... seems a little convinient. I guess time will tell.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next