It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:05 am 

Grumpy wrote:
I have been checking my delivery's status on the polish shipping site they gave me a tracking number to. After translating it, it seems to just be going around and around in circles, as far as I can tell its still in Poland, but the status reads: Unknown UPS status. Whatever that means. I'm begining to wonder how legit this shipping info is... seems a little convinient. I guess time will tell.

I'm no expert on any of this, but if the Polish company handed the parcel off to UPS it could very well be that they do not have the software (or programming experience) to enable the sites to talk to each other.

Not reassuring, I know, but that's how I'd interpret the message.

Why couldn't the Polish company get UPS tracking and relay the information to you? I don't know that, either.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 am 

Well I guess I don't have to be confused any more. I got a delivery slip from ups today! They are delivering tomorrow! I can't believe this is finally happening! I can't wait to finally get my hands on these!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:57 am 

Cool, let us know how it goes grumpy. So...to recap if we want anything sending we have to personally hassle Nodos with emails and messages? Im self employed, I may invoice them for each communication I have to send, time is money after all :p

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:38 pm 

Honestly that was the first time I've emailed them. I emailed the service one. All I wrote in the body of the text was: "Hi there, I was wondering if you could tell me when I should be expecting to see my pledge? Thank you." That was it. I didn't rant, or freak out. Maybe I did use a little psychology... Remember the personality we are dealing with. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:25 pm 

Damn it Grumpy...I wonder if I can get in touch with the courier firm and cancel that horses head I posted yesterday! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 am 

Excellent news, Grumpy!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:19 am 

Grumpy wrote:
Honestly that was the first time I've emailed them. I emailed the service one. All I wrote in the body of the text was: "Hi there, I was wondering if you could tell me when I should be expecting to see my pledge? Thank you." That was it. I didn't rant, or freak out. Maybe I did use a little psychology... Remember the personality we are dealing with. ;)

Grumpy, congrats in advance! Where are you located?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:40 am 

I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I got it yesterday! Quite a bit of stuff! I haven't taken an inventory yet but it looks good from casual observation. I assembled and painted one alien, predator, and marine today. They look so good! The detail is so awesome! There is still quite a bit of stuff yet to come, but this should keep me busy for a long time! I hope that this is a sign they're going to be taking shipping more seriously and get the rest of everybody looked after in short order. Oh come on... It could happen... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:37 am 

Prodos has its wharehouse full of AvP (or so they say) about 50 miles from me, it would cost £15 tops to post within UK....wtf are the US and Canada receiving stuff before UK backers?! It doesn't make any sense at a all!

Have fun grumpy ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 am 

bulldoguk wrote:
Prodos has its wharehouse full of AvP (or so they say) about 50 miles from me, it would cost £15 tops to post within UK....wtf are the US and Canada receiving stuff before UK backers?! It doesn't make any sense at a all!

Have fun grumpy ;)

They've realised just how many gun-owners live in those countries? ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next