It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:03 am 

Sent my weekly email again. Perhaps I should move from England to Calgary, maybe it would arrive sooner.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:36 pm 

Well for what it's worth, I hope everyone is taken care of just as soon as they can. The.is has been abysmal for everyone. I don't own a gun, and anyone who wants to move to Calgary is more than welcome! I'd love to have more people to play games with! Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:07 pm 

1st February on Monday, who else is excited about what form the next round of Nodos BS takes after the latest deadline has lapsed then?

I will go for either Alien Abduction or a nasty bout of Diarrhoea and sickness going round HQ...any other suggestions?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 am 

Grumpy wrote:
Well for what it's worth, I hope everyone is taken care of just as soon as they can. The.is has been abysmal for everyone. I don't own a gun, and anyone who wants to move to Calgary is more than welcome! I'd love to have more people to play games with! Cheers!

I'll plead the 5th on the subject of guns. I live in Virginia.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:24 pm 

bulldoguk wrote:
1st February on Monday, who else is excited about what form the next round of Nodos BS takes after the latest deadline has lapsed then?

Don't worry, in two weeks they'll set up an new e-mail address, and two weeks after that we're allowed to complain! XD :

"This only means that we have in plans to ship out ALL KS items by end of January. We will also set up an email account for queries regarding only the KS - KS@prodosgames.com, this email will be active from mid February. IF you have not received your rewards by END February please contact us immediately on the email above."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:15 pm 

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Just read Jarek's latest facebook group update. No mention at all of the previous plans to "to ship out ALL KS items by end of January". Now the last part of KS shipping will *start* at the end of March! Presumably until the next facebook update when that slips another couple of months XD.

At least this time we were saved the sob story about how much trouble the Kickstarter has caused Prodos. Incompetent pricks.

Quote:
Jarek Ewertowski
Yesterday at 15:13

Hi there. This is just a short update to let you know that we are still on course to finish wave 2 by the end of February. What is left to ship is shown in the attached pictures from board game manufacturer. The stack on left are the remaining AvP KS version board games that are getting assembled and shipped to us within next few weeks.

We are excited and happy to announce that all 2nd Wave parcels, shipped after the 8th Feb will include following items (pictures to shown prior to shipping):
- Facehuggers
- Young Bloods
- Female Predator
- Sentry Guns
- Marines and Predator objective markers.

Outstanding items: An Additional Rules set, clear predator faction models and resin terrain, will be included in the final wave 3 shipping, which we hope to commence in late March (date to be confirmed).

Australian Backers: Small parcels are being shipped directly from Poland, larger orders are being prepared and shipped to our Australian partner, and this has resulted in significant postage savings such that I no longer need to sell my kidneys to ensure that everyone gets the products we have committed to sending you.

Again, I want to thank you for your patience but can I ask people again to please check your name and surname and your address in the pledge manager. We still have 278 backers where the data is not complete and this is delaying shipping for these backers as we will only be contacting them once all other shipments have been sent.

And I’ve kept the best piece of news until last. You asked for it and we are now working on 2 resin models, that will be available via our webstore or at various shows we plan to attend in 2016.

I can’t tell you what they are yet but I hope to be able to update you next week. Our design team is hard working on this exciting project at the moment and I hope to be able to bring you sneak peaks of the production and design of these once all the kickstarter products have been issued.

These sneak peaks will be on our webpage once we have approval.

So make sure to check out the Prodos homepage closer to May 2016.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:18 pm 

Shinnentai- Thank you for posting that from Facebook as I have no time or interest in the MyFace...

My first post here... only way to make a comment as it seems their blog is dead and the kickstarter page is still dead as well.
My concern is how I keep reading that "wave 2 is almost complete" when I haven't received anything yet. I'm from Pennsylvania. I've pledged a pile of money for 8 pledge levels. 1- YWAPOMYSOB, 4- LGTB, and 3- WITP + lots of add-ons. I hope that Prodos knows "who" has received "what". I've checked the pledge manager-- my name and address are correct. My status is "awaiting".
I have a lot of patience... no choice, really. It's never bothered me when stores receive the games that I've backed first before I get my copy. I don't care... as long as I finally get everything that I've paid for.
I guess my problem is that I don't know exactly what wave 1 was. Is wave 2 going to only be the minis that Jarek lists... or will I also receive most of the items from my pledges? (All of my core boxes and all the add-ons that are ready.)
Or... is there a greater chance that a flock of giant bees will swoop down, take me back to their hive, and make me King of All the Bees? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:20 pm 

You're certainly not alone in not having received anything yet - I haven't either, and nor have a lot of other people (see the AVP thread on DakkaDakka : http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 56916.page ).

Certainly when you do receive something it should include the backlog of previous waves - my understanding is that Prodos have been holding back the early stuff from backers in an attempt to bundle the waves together and save on shipping. At least this is the excuse they've been using as to why backers have yet to receive a base-game that has been in the shops for around 6 months now!

Great case-study on how not to handle a Kickstarter campaign. Still, not quite as bad as Tony Reidy - at least backers are getting their stuff slowly. Onwards and upwards!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 pm 

This needs killing off and soon by Prodos and get everyone ALL their stuff PDQ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 pm 

Can anyone else add any clarity to the rumour I just read that Prodos sent out a letter to their distributors/suppliers saying they are going bankrupt??? Hope this was just a little return BS from a backer or I really need to get myself down there and have a 'personal' word with them regarding what they owe me!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next