It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:27 pm 

Hi,

it's been more than 1 month since Prodos send out the last update. I actually don't know what they are doing right now? How many backers have received their games? How many more will receive theirs in what amount of time? What about all the add-ons? When do they get shipped to all backers?
I wrote Prodos about two Alien Queen figures I've got from Essen this year. The resin was some kind of bad blend. A friend of mine posted an assembly instruction for them at BGG (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1460734/alien-queen-assembly-also-prodos-being-helpful).
I posted this link at the Facebook page of Prodos, send them a message via their website and posted it also in the commentaries of the AVP blog.
I've got an answer very fast and about one week later I received a nondescript package. In it were two new Alien Queens.
I am grateful that I've got that fast an answer and even more grateful to receive new miniatures so fast. But I don't understand why I still haven't received anything else via mail.
I've got my KS box of AVP and some add on miniatures (2x Predalien, 1x Predator Hellhound, 1x Alien Crusher, 1x Alien Warriors, 2x Alien Queens - I just pledged for one but got two at the end -, 1x Alien Royal Guard) at Essen as I mentioned before. But nothing has been send to me. I also haven't received any confirmation that some stuff might be on the way to me.
I pledged at Get to the Chopper level and took at least one from any add-on in the game.
It is very discomforting to know nothing (John Snow) about the status of all the rest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 pm 

We are all like you but without add ons ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm 

harec wrote:

Not exactly. Many of us (most?) have yet to recieve anything at all, what so ever! Not even an email detailing when we can be expecting them. So more its like: We are all like you but without add-ons, or even the base copy of the game, or even a shipping notice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:15 am 

Sorry for your trouble, please contact michal.pawlaczyk@prodos.co.uk
you can find more info here http://blog.prodosgames.com/

Grumpy wrote:
harec wrote:

Not exactly. Many of us (most?) have yet to recieve anything at all, what so ever! Not even an email detailing when we can be expecting them. So more its like: We are all like you but without add-ons, or even the base copy of the game, or even a shipping notice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:56 am 

Hi Coruscorax,

the AVP blog doesn't help in any way. Nothing happend there since 08th of October(!). I now wrote the following email to Michal as you suggested:

Quote:
Hello Michal,

I've got you email address from the user Corvuscorax in your AVP forum. Until today I have received nothing of the stuff I pledged for for the AVP board game. Nevertheless, I could get a KS copy of the board game in Essen and some miniatures (2x Predalien, 1x Alien Warriors, 1x Alien Royal Guard, 1x Predator Bloodhounds, 2x Alien Queen). But I never received anything via mail as I have payed for.
I also didn't get any confirmation when to expect anything at all from Prodos.

Furthermore the miniatures of the Alien Queen were made out of bad resin. I also wrote Prodos about that and got replacements for them after some email exchange and about one week (that was great).

Now I have two questions which I hope you will answer in any way:

- Can you tell me when I will receive the rest of my pledge:
2x Predator Berzerker
9x Facehugger
1x Predator Spear Obj. Marker (4 pieces)
1x Marine Dice (3 pieces)
2x Marine Sergeant
1x Colonial Marines (Board Game - 5 pieces)
1x Marine Sentry Guns (2 pieces)
1x Marine Power Loader
1x Half Synthetic Obj. Marker (4 pieces)
1x Weyland-Yutani Commandos (5 pieces)
1x Alien Dice (3 pieces)
1x Alien Eggs Obj. Marker (4 pieces)
1x Predator Dice (3 pieces)
1x Female Predator
1x Cloaked Predator (Ranged)
1x Predator Young Blood (3 pieces)
1x Predator Ship (Extra Tiles)
1x Cloaked Predator (Disc)
1x Cloaked Predator (Spear)
1x Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa
1x Major Dutch Schaefer
1x Cloaked Female Predator
1x Cloaked Berzerker Predator
1x Cloaked Predator Young Blood (3 pieces)

- I am not sure about the miniature content of the KS version basic game box: I've got 10 Alien Infant Warriors, 5 Alien Stalkers, 5 Colonial Marines and 3 Predators.
I didn't get any Facehuggers and Predator Berzerkers). Will these be shipped to me with the rest that I haven't got until now?

It must be obvious to you that most backers of your community at BGG and your Prodos Forum are not happy about the lack of communication from the side of Prodos. Many people are outright angry and disappointed by the fact that nothing seems to happen in regard of shipping the game and add-ons.
I have read all what there is to read about the reasons why nothing happend yet and why there are already AVP games on the shelves from dealers since some months. As many others I had high hopes of this game and that Prodos would do a good job and deserved the trust of everybody who pledged so much money to make this game a reality. I'm living in Germany so there shouldn't be that big trouble to send all / some of the missing stuff from Poland to me.
Please, answer my questions even if you can't say any specifics. I just want to know after such a long time when things getting on.

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Fabian Bohlmann

Hopefully I will get a reply.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:19 pm 

Michal has answered soon after I've send him the mail. But he was confused and asked if I could clarify what I meant when I wrote that I haven't got nothing (via mail) but own the game box and some add-ons. I think he just over read the part were I wrote that all I've got comes from Essen and nowhere else. He hasn't replied yet but I hope he will do soon. When I get an answer to any of my questions I will post it here. Fingers crossed that it happens soon and clarifies some issues.