It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:55 am 

Hi guys!

The last line of the latest Prodos update states: "That will be 100% of KS products!"

Have I missed any news about the following add-ons:

1) Objective Markers (Half synthetic and Alien eggs)
2) Extra bits (3 heads, 4 guns)
3) Colonial Marines x 5 (Add-on)version

Please assist - if at all possible.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:19 pm 

You're not the only one who's missing information.

In fact, most people are still missing more than that.

I don't use social network services, since my spam folder can only hold so much garbage, so I was unaware of an update of any sort. Years after spending $600USD, I've gotten not one decent piece of information that concisely explains... well, anything. "We're making more stuff and selling it before you get yours" is about all I have discerned, but it's kind of late to get off the ride, now.

There used to be a small but dedicated group of forum posters who sorted through the convoluted mess that Prodos posted over various, conflicting reports on numberless outlets, giving us the most accurate idea of what was taking place within the company, with the product, and (most importantly) with the orders we all paid good money for.

However, those people seem to have lost interest either because they finally got their orders, or because communication has only gotten worse and their job became more difficult. I hear whispers of rumors that some have gone insane and buckled under the pressure, devouring their miniatures in an attempt to meld with them and form some kind of psychic link to Prodos that they could actually know what's taking place. I've also heard tell of the ritual sacrifice of thousands of Kennar action figures in the name of Prodos, begging them to return to posting updates in the forum for us unwashed masses.

My guess, though, is that it's a reference to the Stretch Goals, not the actual shipping of product. My experience tells me that the only people who get the product are those who buy at conventions and it only ships to retail and convention locations. But, again, there are dark whisperings in the shadows...

Regardless, your best bet for getting the most accurate information is to brave the various sites where updates are posted and begin a Call of Cthulhu-style investigation into the meaning of the various posts. Or, send up some sort of signal over the forum and cross your fingers that one of the local heroes answers the call. Just be aware that Bat-Man has better response time.

TL;DR: Probably a poor choice of words or false alarm. Wait for official updates to trickle in via social media or this forum, but don't hold your breath.