It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:02 pm 

Hey guys,
When I get a chance i thought I would post any good pics from Facebook over here. This is a shot of AvP production.

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 166.96 KiB | Viewed 2330 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:05 pm 

And some AvP and Warzone.

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 161.07 KiB | Viewed 2329 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:12 pm 

While it may be nice to see pics of all the product being made, it would be even nicer to see pics of the product at my house! Its been very hard over the last two years of waiting with little info seeing those pictures of big stacks of merchandise and having absolutely zip show up from my pledge. Congrats on having big piles of AvP, now could you please ship it out to the backers who have been waiting far too long? Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm 

Yes, that is frustrating.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:19 pm 

i bought my copy from a game store months ago and the fact that backers are still waiting for the box game, including a friend of mine is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

how can people be expected to purchase stuff to expand the / their game, if they can't get the ACTUAL game in the first place.

come on Prodos, sort this out once and for all. this is going to get really embaressing if people still have not got their copy by the end of this month and it rolls into 2017.

Reputation is earnt over years, but lost overnight.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:27 pm 

Maybe if they sell all that via retail they'll make enough to ship me all the stuff I bought via the KS.

Maybe if they did make enough to do so, they actually WOULD do it.

Maybe.

I won't hold my breath.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:38 pm 

It's really annoying that Prodos are trying their best to get the orders out.

Please can people understand the struggles of a game manufacturer, it's not an easy thing to do especially when Fox are dictating what they can and can't do.

Cut the guys some slack, support them, if not go play something else!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm 

TullyBlue

what you need to remember is that Fox have nothing to do with the fact that lots of KS backers of the game still have not had their delivery, and it has been months and months of waiting and frustration for these people who have had their money taken and seen no return on it, whilst people such as I can walk in a shop and buy it off the shelf.

i don't think you are helping with your comments, and are perhaps pouring more fuel on an already very large fire

as to playing something else, they have to, as they can't play a game they have never received......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:48 pm 

Phoenixman

It helps if you know what year it is!!! It'll be 2016 in January.

I agree that it is not great that people are waiting for their game, however Fox did dictate to Prodos as they made them produce copies of the game for retailers before they could send them to the KS backers, this is wrong but is down to a large corporation rather than a small games company!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm 

sorry, the signifigance of 2016 is....? help me out as i don't follow. i didn't mention any year in my earlier post, just months and months of waiting.

also, as i heard it, the reason that games were sold via shops instead of giving them to KS backers was nothing to do with FOX (why would they care where the games went if they had already given consent for the copyright stuff) it was due to the fact that the original shipping costs to KS backers had been under estimated and selling via shops was going to give Prodos extra income to cover those costs, and enable shipping to KS people as more copies became available.

if that isn't the case, i apologise but that is what i heard.

perhaps a clarification from Prodos would be good.

the ethics are;- if you give someone money up front to back a project, then you DESERVE to get your items before anyone can buy the same item in a store or online. sorry but that is a fact that no-one can get away from, otherwise why have a KS in the first place.