It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:22 am 

New update on the fb page which clarifies a number of things raised here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 am 

whampiri wrote:
New update on the fb page which clarifies a number of things raised here.

What update?
Could you link it please?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:47 pm 

This is the recent e-mail sent to backers.
I'm guessing it's the same as on the Facebook page...

Hello Backers,

Before we get inundated with questions in relation to pledges, I would ask that you read the previous update in relation to the issue we had in relation to door stands. Sure we should have made sure that we had the supplier locked in but things like this happen and we were caught out. This has led to a 5 week delay in shipping and is unfortunately outside of our control. Some have asked as to the reason that we didn’t announce this earlier. The reason is that we didn’t want to panic anyone and had hoped that the new supplier could be sourced much faster such that there would essentially have been no need to inform anyone of the problem. I am now acknowledging that all packages have not yet been issued because of this delay and I know some of you out there are still awaiting wave 2.
At this time we are currently looking at packing 50 of pledges to be posted this week with the remainder to issue shortly. This has been solely down to the issue with the stands and no other reason. We have funds to ship, we are working on new stuff and we are awaiting on Fox to clear some beautiful new sculpts.
Some of you have already seen some 3d concept of the new Dropship and looking at it, it’s going to be huge. Pricing wise we’re not 100% sure until it’s actually cast but what I can say is, it is planned, that this will be a 2 model box set. That’s right, 2 models. 1 the Dropship and the 2nd being the APC. We are really excited about making these iconic vehicles.
Back to talking about the stands. We have received Monday stands. Yesterday the 1st wave of games came to us (2 pallets as on attached pictures), and today, despite the huge shortage on staff due to sickness, 50 of them are going out. Reminding games should be with us within 2-3 weeks and it's game over. Please bear in mind, some of these stands will be different colours but this is unavoidable as we are trying to ship this out as fast as possible.(and to be honest, aliens keep ripping the doors open in all our games anyway so they never last long)

Approvals: we are green lighted on : Young Bloods, Sentry Guns, Female Predator, they will be available for collection at Salute. And part of wave 3 post Salute ( along with remaining clear predators, Sergeant, and other alternative pieces), hence wave 3 will start post Salute (beg of April), I understand that for some of you it may be 1st/2nd/3rd wave, and we had to deliberately postpone shipping of newly approved item due to manpower capacity constrains (packing) and constant over-promising.

Shipping pre-Salute: we will get as many parcels as possible in next 3 weeks, however there won't be no shipping 2 weeks before Salute, simply due to shortage on staff and preparing stock/pledges for collection, if any, for Salute.

SALUTE collection + alternative Warrior models : If for some reason your pledge is now with you by Salute 2015 and and you plan to visit this year Salute please let us know via email additionally please make sure that you have your pledge manager print out and some ID, you may also collect pledge for your friend (please make sure your friend email us with name of the person that will be collecting his/her pledge).

An alternative Warrior models! - We will have a limited stock of "show only model" at Salute, about 50 sets at max. - Warrior models from the Aliens movie (classic design) and with Gods help maybe a Dropship and/or APC.

REMINDER: Please , please , please check your pledge manager for correct address and/or missing name surname (we need both for shipping). We had in last 4 weeks (shipped in last 2 months) 47 pledges returned to us due to wrong address, I understand that it was a really long ride, and in some cases people have moved to new places, however we wont be able to re-ship your KS at this stage and it will be put on a pile to be delivered at the end of this madness (unless you are happy to cover re-shipping costs now). Accepting your return doubles the cost of shipping for us as well as we have to pay for road back.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:16 pm 

Something that's been bothering me here in the U.S. ..... (especially now that I read packages are being sent back due to incorrect addresses)
In the pledge manager on the address page, there is not a space to enter what STATE one lives in. This is always part of a U.S. mailing address.
There is a space for what COUNTY one lives in but this is not normally included on an address here in the U.S.
I entered my county with a comma then also included my state.
I realize that a zip code number should generate what state a person lives in but...

Any other U.S. backers notice/concerned about this?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:50 pm 

blodgett wrote:
Something that's been bothering me here in the U.S. ..... (especially now that I read packages are being sent back due to incorrect addresses)
In the pledge manager on the address page, there is not a space to enter what STATE one lives in. This is always part of a U.S. mailing address.
There is a space for what COUNTY one lives in but this is not normally included on an address here in the U.S.
I entered my county with a comma then also included my state.
I realize that a zip code number should generate what state a person lives in but...

Any other U.S. backers notice/concerned about this?

Oh, sonuva-! You're right. Well, you can't expect a UK-based company to be 100% familiar with things we do in 'Murica. I never would have noticed, had this post not been made, so thank you for pointing it out. I may have to amend a couple messages here and there to reflect this information. Thanks for pointing it out. These are the little things that nobody thinks of when reading updates and passing along information, so it tends to fall through the cracks.