It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: next wave?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:13 pm 

Hi,guys.
any idea when the next wave of addons is out? im sure I read in the last prodos update that it was by end of jan/early feb?..I could be wrong though

Post subject: Re: next wave?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:18 pm 

We know the Facehuggers were approved so those are suppose to be shipping currently...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 am 

some people havn't been 'wetted' by the first wave let alone worrying about the next one

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 pm 

Its a real shame this has worked out the way that it is. I think they should have shipped everyone a copy of the base game (everyone that ordered at least one anyways), and then waited until all the other material was approved and ready to go to ship that next wave, all in one shot. It would have put everyone on level ground as far as what they had and what they were still waiting on. It would have made it possible for people to be happy about others experiences with the game. It would have allowed extra time to make sure the rules worked with the extras and fixed the problems with the rules, hopefully to have a new version sent with the second wave. Instead, they have set it up so that backers/late pledges, etc. are jealous of each other, fighting amoungst ourselves, and generally being pissed at the situation. I was lucky enough to get a partial shipment of my stuff, I got about 70% of what I'm owed thus far. I am happy enough with what I have, and yet I can't help but feel guilty that so many are still waiting to get anything! How can we ever foster a better attitude towards this game when we have so many that are being neglected, when we have so little (believable) information as to what is happening, when there are so many doubts by so many that they will ever even see anything from this? The way I see it, its not too late! They should be shipping everyone that is still waiting on anything, a copy of the base game, now! I think this would go a long way to improving such a desperately pathetic situation. My $0.02.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:56 am 

Grumpy wrote:
How can we ever foster a better attitude towards this game when we have so many that are being neglected, when we have so little (believable) information as to what is happening, when there are so many doubts by so many that they will ever even see anything from this?

You make a fine point, friend. Indeed, after I receive my product, I will never do business with this company again. No matter how much I love the franchise and whatever feelings I may have towards the product, I will always remember how horribly mismanaged this whole affair has been. I am out $600USD that I could desperately use to pay medical bills, right now (I hope things arrive before too much longer; won't bore you all with personal details) but I cannot even sell my pledge without the consent of people hellbent on keeping as much money as possible. I don't give a flying rat's rump when they're putting out the APC, or what the next little project is, or how many extra little goodies they want to produce within the next few months and sell before I get to even see the minis in-person.

There should be less focus on the "next wave" and more focus on the stagnant cesspool they've cultivated by neglecting their customers. The idea of not providing the items/services being sold before holding out hands for more money confuses me to no end, and I come from the US, where money is handed out like candy to those who do nothing to earn/deserve it and those who try to make an honest living can't afford to keep food on the table.

TL;DR: Still waiting on the first ripple, so don't care about the next wave.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 am 

Gendasi wrote:

There should be less focus on the "next wave" and more focus on the stagnant cesspool they've cultivated by neglecting their customers. The idea of not providing the items/services being sold before holding out hands for more money confuses me to no end, and I come from the US, where money is handed out like candy to those who do nothing to earn/deserve it and those who try to make an honest living can't afford to keep food on the table.

TL;DR: Still waiting on the first ripple, so don't care about the next wave.

I've received nothing and yes, I'm disappointed beyond words.

At this point I'm wondering if the next AVP licensee will get their game out before Prodos makes good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:13 am 

Still have to receive anything (except promisses). I will never do business with Prodos anymore.