It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 pm 

Hi All

I have been patient and last week (Monday) I sent an email to Prodos to ask about my pledge as I was getting concerned that there might have been an issue with it. I got two emails The next day. One saying that my pledge has been sent and one following on saying that it will be processed last week. Cool

Nothing has turned up. Been watching the post for it. Nothing. Sent another email this week (Monday) asking where it is and is there a tracking number etc ? Prodos has gone quiet.

Bad :(

Just thought I share this with you all. Not sure what to say ...........................

Update. Got my first wave stuff :-) Did manage to get in touch and got tracking number. It was posted when they said it was. Thanks

Last edited by BoomBoomBoom on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 am 

I have sent 2 e-mails, one a very long time ago and 1 about a week ago, both have been ignored. I kept a civil tone and was respectful and yet that doesn't warrant a reply.

What Prodos have done over this kickstarter is a disgrace. The lack of respect they have shown to the people who have given them money in good faith in advance to help them fund development is beyond my worst imagination.
How long has the product been sold to other people now? They (by their claim) are a company that is operating on a profit and are carrying on with what at this stage looks like thievery.

I have left companies I worked for for less shameful practices.

The biggest laugh I have about this whole appalling situation is while the kickstarter was going I said to Prodos that their delivery date seemed so optimistic to be silly, and how could they be confident in meeting it. I got a reply from the guy running the KS, I forgot his name, assuring me they were very confident in the delivery date due to their progress and experience in their previous kickstarter. Little did I know he was a professional lier.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm 

Calling them is no option either. They simply don't pick up the phone. I called them at 11.00 and 14.30 (CET), maybe someone should try other hours.
Phone number is: +441926431831