It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:40 am 

I won't even comment on this... just thought I'd post this information here for anyone who might have missed it:

"Are you going to Salute this Saturday in London? Visit our stand to get show special minis of Alien Warriors and many more other fantastic models! If you wish to collect your AVP pledge - just bring it printed out and have ID with you. See you at the party!"

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/7260/556916.page#8584539

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 pm 

I got it through there newsletter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:06 pm 

I'll just sit here in NZ....slumped....waiting for any of my stuff....It's good to see most people getting something...but I still feel that all the pledges $2k+ like myself are being left to the end with no real benefit....just delays and products getting less and less like the KS pictures.

Not complaining...but man I want some of those Warriors to mix in with the other ones.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm 

I would love to see some more marines.
The Aliens habe a lot of foot troops but the Marines only this one set. Unless you would get the Weyland Commandos. But I don't want to get and mix them together with the Marines.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:51 am 

freefallrlc wrote:
I would love to see some more marines.
The Aliens habe a lot of foot troops but the Marines only this one set. Unless you would get the Weyland Commandos. But I don't want to get and mix them together with the Marines.

There are 2 sets of Marines.
there's the Add on Marines which aren't released yet. Probably wave 3....logically.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:07 am 

Tex wrote:

there's the Add on Marines which aren't released yet. Probably wave 3....logically.

Oh. I think I never saw those. Only know the normal marines from the box and the Sargent and Lin. Are there photos of the other ones?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am 

Tex wrote:
I'll just sit here in NZ....slumped....waiting for any of my stuff....It's good to see most people getting something...but I still feel that all the pledges $2k+ like myself are being left to the end with no real benefit....just delays and products getting less and less like the KS pictures.

Not complaining...but man I want some of those Warriors to mix in with the other ones.

I understand how you feel, because I feel exactly the same. Not in NZ, but in The Netherlands.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:32 am 

Is there anyone in the UK can pick me up a set if I send them the cash?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:50 pm 

i think the phrase 'see you at the party' was rather ill worded, and a slap in the face, as most of the KS backers still waiting for their actual game and add-ons would possibly think 'see you at the wake' a more apt analogy as they feel very morose

didn't even go to their stand to be honest, show exclusive minis or not.

great for those folk who went and could pick their game up, not so for those who couldn't, and are still waiting to hear the knock at the door from 'postman pat'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:04 pm 

freefallrlc wrote:
Tex wrote:

Oh. I think I never saw those. Only know the normal marines from the box and the Sargent and Lin. Are there photos of the other ones?

Sorry cannot find the pic comparing the Add-on marines to the box set marines. The Main difference is that the add-on marines are piece by piece instead of being in large pieces, allowing more flexibility when constructing, however I am worried that isn't the case anymore now they are single casting....which I personally don't like because of painting reasons....fudge getting into those cracks with care.

Also the way is was described from memory is that it would not have a flamer in the addon set. 4Pulse rifles and 1 Smart gun. I hope they don't change this as that would fudge up the way I chose which sets to get......I do remember a Pic of it through the old KS
Can't find it though. Maybe you could have more luck;
http://web.archive.org/web/201406201659 ... tures-game
[At the top you can scroll through dates to get to after the KS closes, includes all updates, etc.

HAHAH FOUND THE BASTARD!
http://web.archive.org/web/201402220031 ... 8/75yq.jpg