It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:29 pm 

Tex wrote:

Sorry cannot find the pic comparing the Add-on marines to the box set marines. The Main difference is that the add-on marines are piece by piece instead of being in large pieces, allowing more flexibility when constructing, however I am worried that isn't the case anymore now they are single casting....which I personally don't like because of painting reasons....fudge getting into those cracks with care.

Also the way is was described from memory is that it would not have a flamer in the addon set. 4Pulse rifles and 1 Smart gun. I hope they don't change this as that would fudge up the way I chose which sets to get......I do remember a Pic of it through the old KS
Can't find it though. Maybe you could have more luck;
http://web.archive.org/web/201406201659 ... tures-game
[At the top you can scroll through dates to get to after the KS closes, includes all updates, etc.

HAHAH FOUND THE BASTARD!
http://web.archive.org/web/201402220031 ... 8/75yq.jpg

Interesing!
But I´m cunfused now. Telling by the pic in the lower link, in my base gamebox were the upper 5 marines. Only difference was that the heads and shoulderlamps were no seperate pieces.
But the available addon has the same set of minis in it as far as I know?
I never seens the lower minis with female head, smartgun heads with helmet, seperate satchel and body with only shirt. Extremely intersting minis which would give us a lot of opportunity to flexible gluing them together. These are not yet avaiable to buy?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:59 pm 

freefallrlc wrote:
Interesing!
But I´m cunfused now. Telling by the pic in the lower link, in my base gamebox were the upper 5 marines. Only difference was that the heads and shoulderlamps were no seperate pieces.
But the available addon has the same set of minis in it as far as I know?
I never seens the lower minis with female head, smartgun heads with helmet, seperate satchel and body with only shirt. Extremely intersting minis which would give us a lot of opportunity to flexible gluing them together. These are not yet available to buy?

No they were still getting approval last I heard. But yeah I am hoping for the flexibility it would offer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:55 am 

dounds promising. I´m really looking forward to more marines. More normal marines, the sergant, sentry guns and facehuggers I really looking forward to. Hope to see them in normal retail soon. I didn´t kickstart and the sometimes sold on ebay ones are crazy expensive